Was there this past weekend. The staff was friendly, the rooms were spacious and clean and the lobby was nicely decorated. We understand this is a summer resort so we were ok with the continental breakfast instead of the sit down in the summer. They were advertising the bar having 4.95 all you can eat chili on Sunday and I was looking forward to heading down there for lunch, watching the NFL games and staying for dinner. We were there at 1130 and it was closed. We asked the staff when the bar opened. We assumed noon. They said 4pm!!!
I said "You do realize there is football on at 1pm" They said yes but we dont open that early. So we took our business to their competitors (Webbs) and had lunch there and stayed to watch the games. We were there til 5 and spent almost 200 dollars. Just so you know, your decision to not open for NFL games at 1pm cost you AT LEAST 200 dollars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chautauqua Suites is an all suites three diamond AAA rated hotel. Featuring Olive's restaurant, a northern Italian style (also AAA three diamond rated)and the fabulous Bellini lounge. Luxury appointments at a great value. Minutes from Chautauqua Institution, the hotel is in the center of the vacation region of Western New York. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chautauqua Suites, Meeting & Expo Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chautauqua Suites, Meeting & Expo Hotel Mayville
- Chautauqua Suites, Meeting And Expo Center
- Chautauqua Hotel Mayville
- Chautauqua Hotel Meeting Expo Center
- Chautauqua Suites, Meeting & Expo Center Mayville, NY - Chautauqua County