“Great place to play! Food well lets talk”

TreePaad Fun Center
Reviewed 28 March 2013

We went to the Tree Paad with my great nephews who have been waiting so impatiently for the re opening. The boys had a great time playing all the different activities. The staff are young and they do spend time texting and chatting among themselves. My oldest is special needs and he got along quite well until it came time for food. Seems fried is there favorite and for children that are taught to eat a healthier diet thee is nothing really to offer. This is what bothered me them most. There was nothing fresh to choose from, not even a simple tossed salad. Since this is a place that you can not bring food into it is hard on the family that is like ours and trying to teach our children to eat properly. For that matter the menu to the best of my knowledge had nothing I would consider glutten free either, except of course French fries.

We will be visiting the Tree Paad again this weekend but we are going to plan or time there in between meals, leaving when it is time for lunch. Would like to see healthier foods and then we could be there for the day.

2  Thank Mary B
in 2 reviews
"tickets"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Wow - Tree Paad is a crazy place for all ages! While visiting family in NY recently, I brought my nephew (23mths) and was blown away by this interesting concept. I didn't really know what to expect as there were only a few pictures on the website. Being a bit younger than their target age group, my nephew still had a great time. The toddler area is really small and there isn't much for them to do. We went on a Saturday so it was pretty crowded. Since my nephew is a little bigger than your average 2 yr old, we were able to venture out to the bouncy house as well. He loved it! However for only 6mins of jumping at two tickets it was a short lived activity. I think there is more for toddlers to play on at the Wilton Mall play area ( I think its near JC Penney).

I would highly recommend this place for older kids, maybe 5 and up instead. The toddler area is not completely "fenced in" so there is opportunity for escapees if you're not careful.