“The way to go, but pick your own wineries...”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Elegant Wine Tours of LI
Ranked #3 of 5 things to do in Medford
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We booked for a girls day out and their package prices were great! The car was clean and our driver, Gary, was outstanding. I chose not to upgrade to the pick your own because I thought, how bad can it be? A few days prior to our tour, I got a call to confirm and also that's when they told me the three wineries we would be going to. The first two, Lenz and Pugliese had pretty solid reviews though Vineyard 48 did not. I called Elegant and tried to change but was told I would have to pay the extra $30 per person charge if I wanted to select another vineyard. The woman on the phone was very nice about the whole thing and also made a few suggestions to help. I felt better after speaking with her and thought we'd give it a shot. The winery ended up to be horrid (see my review on here of Vineyard 48). One thing I do wish Elegant would change is to give their clients an alternate to Vineyard 48 as it appears to be a place for a certain crowd/age group. Overall though, I would absolutely recommend Elegant and would take a tour with them again but this time, I'll pony up the money to pick my own!

4  Thank beeno0412