Extended Stay America - Long Island - Melville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsrooms are cleanlong islandassistant managerbare bonesrooms are bignew yorkshort driveoatmealfront desk staffpleasant stayexcellent staybed was very comfortablea great place to stayyunuskitchenetteesajoanne
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I was in Extended Stay America - Long Island - Melville for one month & the stay over there for whole period was awesome & Staff of ESA is great, especially Danny & Denise.
They are very friendly & with very good attitude, its just like home.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sanjeev S
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Melville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you found our staff, especially Danny and Denise, to be friendly during your visit with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

I was a guest at the Extended Stay America in Long Island Melville NY for several weeks. The staff, especially Danny McCartney - ASST GM - went the extra mile by providing me with all of the comforts of home. I never had a question they could not answer or a request they could not fill!

Room Tip: First floor is best, close to parking and laundry room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Melville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff and the amenities of the hotel. Please feel free to visit our new website at www.ExtendedStayAmerica.com for any future lodging needs.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

We stayed for three weeks and found Extended Stay America in Melville to be the perfect place to stay. We were treated like family by the outstanding staff (Danny, Dennis, Britney and Sue). They were always pleasant, helpful and made us feel at home. Any time we had a question or request they were right there for you. The location is ideal as you are close to everything. Light breakfast and coffee is available every morning in the lobby. Room was comfortable, showers were excellent. We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Melville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about our staff. I'm so pleased to hear that you were able to try our new free grab-and-go breakfast and found our rooms comfortable.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area. Please feel free to visit our new website at www.extendedstayhotels.com for you future needs.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

We relocated to New York nearly two weeks ago and have had the pleasure of staying here with the extended stay FAMILY. Britney, Dennis and Danny redefine what customer service is. Absolutely nothing is too much effort, always smiling and willing to help you with any request. Restaurant reviews and advice on apartment hunting are only two of the services provided. The hotel is clean and efficient. Can't wait to see the revamp happening in the new year. Keep it up ! Wonderful stuff !

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 21 October 2013

my stay at the extended stay America in Melville, long island...was terrific....the front desk was super helpful...the room was great...way better then I expected....the entire staff was great....stayed 2 nights...wish I could have stayed longer!!! very comfy bed....great shower....great kitchen facility....

Room Tip: maybe check the room out before you unpack!!!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Melville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Claudia - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff and your room, especially the fully equipped kitchen. During your travels please take the opportunity to try our new grab-and-go breakfast at any of our Extended Stay Hotels. This is a new offering, which we are proud to serve our guests.