“Best Pizzeria On Long Island”

Mario's Pizzeria of Melville
Ranked #10 of 58 Restaurants in Melville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I have gone to this pizza place many many times, as I used to work right in the area. They have fantastic pizza. I have never tasted a bad slice from there. My favorites are the buffalo chicken pizza, the chicken caesar pizza and the grandma pizza. They also have pastas, calzones wraps etc. It isn't a big fancy restaurant, but nice for a pizzeria. Very clean & good vibe.

Reviewed 21 February 2013 via mobile

Whatever we take out pizza this is where we get it from. The atmosphere is great. On occasion we do eat here. The pizza is fantastic. The staff is also extremely friendly.

Reviewed 29 April 2012

I cannot help eating here at least once during my visit to Long Island. The choice of 'pie' is incredible the service fast and friendly. You can be fit to bursting for just a few bucks.

Reviewed 20 September 2010

Excellent service, pizza dough has fresh, chewy, yeasty taste. Sauce and toppings are generous without drowning pizzza.

1  Thank sucogar