Hilton Long Island/Huntington
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$211
US$144
US$128
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewslong islandthe executive loungeindoor poollobby barfront desk staffnew yorkhuntingtonlie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We had our daughter wedding and altogether booked over 58 rooms for 2 or more nights on Aug 2 and Aug 3, 2014. This was one of our most wonderful experience and had a good time for all family members. Vasu C Murthy

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
EllenRuane, General Manager at Hilton Long Island/Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Vasudevam2014:

It was a pleasure meeting you land some members of you family when you were checking out. I am so pleased to know that you and your very large group of friends and family enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure to host you all. We hope to serve you again in the future. Thank you for the wonderful review.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

While I greatly prefer this property to any of the three nearby Marriott properties (a Courtyard, a Towne Suites and a full service Marriott), for all of the promise this property has to offer it just doesn't get over an average rating from me because of on going nagging issues (most notably inoperative ice machines and door keys that frequently don't work forcing you to go all the way back down to the lobby).

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank SoCalJack2014

Dear SoCalJack2014:

I have great news. We have just replaced our entire key system. Our frequent guests are loving it. I am sorry we have inconvenienced you. I will have our chief engineer inspect our ice machines to ensure they are running.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We came to attend a wedding in Sterling and were given a group rate. The staff was very accomdating to extend our check out time, that allowed us to attend the wedding and then come back to change clothes and check out in a timely manner.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Saroj G:

I am glad to know that we were able to accommodate a late check out to you. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Don't get me wrong. The room was clean, no smell. But for the average daily rate I expected a little more. The grout and tiles in the showere were worn, and in a few places, dirty. Continental breakfast should be included for this price. Indoor pool was being worked on without any advance notice (important when traveling with kids).

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Erol A

Dear Erol A:

I am so sorry that our indoor pool was being repaired when you and your family came to visit. I am sure that was very disappointing. The inclement weather was not ideal for swimming outdoors. If you return to the area and give us another opportunity, please contact me directly, and I will extend a
late check out for you and your family to enjoy the pool(s) with no additional charge.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

The entire staff from front desk to the room service is wonderful. Each employee regardless of their role make you feel like your the most important guest. They are quick to attend to any of your needs. Another great factor is they are pet friendly. Being a weekly business traveler its nice to be able to have my dog for company once in a while. If you stay at this hotel make sure you eat their Mastersons . The food is "out of this world" and it has the best host you will every meet.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Janie:

What a great review to receive from you. Thank you so much. I will be sure to share with all of our employees. I am so happy to know you give a thumbs up to our steakhouse, Masterson's. We look forward to serving you each week.