“Best Chinese/Japanese Delivery in the Area”

Good Wok Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Ridge, New York
“Best Chinese/Japanese Delivery in the Area”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I'm a big fan of sushi and Chinese food. I've tried most of the local spots and this one has the best tasting Chinese food, and quality sushi available for delivery. Slightly more expensive in my opinion, but worth it. I also like that they will let you pay over the phone for delivery orders.

• Visited February 2014

Mastic Beach, New York
“Nice and quiet, great food”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

I have been going to this restaurant for about 2 years. The service is great the food is delicious. I can't find anything wrong with this place. Good food and a friendly staff. I will go there once every 4 Fridays and my wife a picky eater loves this place. Try it you will love it.

Visited January 2014
NYC
“Best Chinese within a few towns”
Reviewed 15 August 2011

While less than perfect, they are the best within a few towns. Nothing in Ridge, and you have to drive way west into Coram, past three or four Chinese places, just to find something of equal quality. Not cheap on wontons in quart. Not nearly as good as I'd like, but sufficient. I wonder if they deliver.