“A hidden gem”

Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

It was a little difficult to find this place (hidden behind a laundromat which abuts a different restauant), but definitely worth the effort. Hugh portions of high quality food artfully presented. We had pad thai as a starter and two fish mains. All were excellent and reasonably priced especially considering the portion sizes. The salads were small and looked like bagged "classic iceberg" from the supermarket, but were fresh and crisp and rinsed, and the ginger dressing was ok. Wait service was good; the kitchen was (maybe too) fast. We had asked for the noodles as a starter, but all the dishes came at the same time. Oilcloth table covers and paper napkins, but not too noisy. Would definitely return and recommend.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The food is always very good. It is a family owned business and it feels that way. The service is great. Menu offers plenty of diversity in all areas including price. We love going there and we are most pleased when we see folks there we introduced to the restaurant.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Disgusting!!! Terrible food!!! We ordered shrimp and steak hibachi and it smelled like old socks! We bit into the shrimp and realized the shrimp was bad. After smelling it, we knew when it smelled like ammonia!!! I immediately called the restaurant and they denied it saying they just got new batch of shrimp in and no one else had complained. The steak was like a piece of rubber. chewy, fatty and overcooked.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I've heard about this restaurant for a while but never went there until now. Despite the fact that it is basically on the rear side of a building, I was surprised at this new treasure in my list of places to go. I had an urge for Shrimp Pad Thai and looked up local Thai restaurants on my tablet.

I thoroughly enjoyed my meal. Both the quality and amount of food was just right. In fact, there were more shrimp in my dish than I usually find in most restaurants. I'm not talking about baby, tiny shrimp - I'm talking real shrimp. Add to that, the price was right.

It's a small, intimate place with friendly staff. You might not think this restaurant is there despite the sign being out front off of Route 211 but it you go around to the rear of the building on the left side you will find a little Middletown treasure.

I WILL be going back.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

This is a great affordable place to go for a delicious meal whether you order off the menu or go on one of the nights when they have their buffet it is just as good! The staff there is friendly and on top of their game! We will keep going back here and they are also just as delicious for take out food!