“Great Barbecue!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2014

It is not a pretty place, and it is usually fairly loud because Brian likes Blues bands and Rock bands, but the food is really, really good.

2  Thank Jodie P

Reviewed 7 May 2014

During a professional trip to Middleton, we have tested a buffet from Brian's backyard BBQ.
Not really easy to have a fair evaluation after a trip from France of about 10 hours.
Nevertheless I tested the beef brisket, the prime rib as well the baked beans.
It was good.... especially the prime rib that was perfectly cooked.

But... the cajun rice was looking dry and overcooked. I stay away...

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great place for music, but terrible place to eat. Over priced, bad service, tacky décor, and most of all the food is so bad my dogs would not even eat it. I have an upset stomach now which I know is from the pulled pork. My friend would not eat it either as she said it was aweful. Why is it after all this time of people complaining that the food, service and décor have not been updated to satisfy the customer? They need that guy from tv to come and re do the whole place.

2  Thank Bonnie P
Reviewed 1 April 2014

My husband and I wanted BBQ so off we went. Ribs were smoked just right and fell off the bone. We shared the full rack of ribs and ordered a small order of wings. The Bourbon sauce on the wings was sweet and yummy. It was loud, but the music was pretty good for a Monday night. Service was fine. Waitress was nice enough and asked if she could get us anything maybe two times. We enjoyed the baked beans too. The macaroni and cheese was OK. A pleasant night out.

1  Thank medicswife
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

My chicken was disgusting! The skin was slimy. The service was terrible- no one came to check on our table so we had nothing to drink with our meal (not even water). Someone dropped the food on our table and ran away before we could ask. This is a really gross place. I didn't touch my food and will never return.