“great stay”

Hampton Inn Middletown
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Middletown
Reviewed 17 May 2014

rooms were clean.........great service. Front desk staff a bit inexperienced but eager to please. Room cleaning service is quick and efficient. Fitness equipment ok except the weight bench needs replacing! Several restaurants close by......

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Middletown

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We planned on staying only one night but after the first night we stayed two more. It is central to where we were visiting between Montgomery and Nyack. There were places to eat almost in the same parking lot so you could walk from there.The breakfast served was an aray of foods from kids (waffles), to egg omelets to fruit. There was always fruit , cookies and coffee in the lobby all the time.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mumma C
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Not the best Hampton Inn. the front desk staff is short handed and inexperienced Clean and efficient rooms, good bedding, quite neighborhood convenient close restaurants, Breakfast was inedible. Check in slow and confused. business center computers need maintenance.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

The Marriott in Middletown is a nice family, pet friendly place to stay. The service is excellent and the breakfast is plentiful and delicious. The staff is very helpful! You can get comfortable and clean accommodations for a very reasonable price.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have just started staying here because of work and it has been great! The first time I checked in the girl upfront was a tall brunette and was extremely rude. She seemed more interested in her tongue piercing and hair than into helping me check in. However, when I checked in for my second week the two girls in the front were wonderful! I believe they were Gabby and Kristi. They were extremely helpful and sincerely seemed to enjoy their job. They were very knowledgeable and helped me pick out a place to eat. I called down later than night because Outback had forgotten my utensils and Gabby was nice enough to bring them up to me! What excellent customer service! If ever staying here and have a problem make sure to ask for them because they will go above and beyond to try to help you out. Will be staying here for the rest of the time I need to because of there two gems the Hampton Inn has!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My recent stay with my Mom who is disabled, worked out better than I had hoped for. The adjoining rooms at the end of the hall on the 1st floor worked out extremely well for my Mom's
needs. My daughter who lives 15 minutes away also was very impressed. I periodically travel
from downstate to visit grandkids; and I would most certainly return back to this hotel with my
Mom. All of the ladies at the front deck was so nice and accommodating, it made our time there very relaxing. Barbara, in particular was very helpful and understanding. Your proximity to I-84
and Rt. 17 made travel very simple. In the end, despite the wonderful stay, I realized when I returned home, I left my Mom's tote bag in one of the rooms. Marie in housekeeping called me back immediately to assure me it would be in a SAFE place.

Room Tip: Very quiet on west side of bldg.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jstew7
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Excellent service from check in to breakfast. Rooms were quiet, clean and comfortable, in room amenities were as expected. Everything around and in the property was super clean and neat, modern looking, with plenty of parking.
Location is convenient for business travel with easy access to both Rt 17 and I-84 close by. Multiple dinning options with in easy walking distance. About everything you could ask for in a stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middletown
Courtyard by Marriott Middletown
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#4 of 9 in Middletown
Comfort Inn &; Suites Goshen / Middletown

Been to Hampton Inn Middletown? Share your experiences!