Comfort Inn & Suites Milford/Cooperstown
Best Western Cooperstown Inn & Suites(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$107
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Cooperstown(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$144
August Lodge Cooperstown(Hartwick Seminary)
US$141
US$169
Official Site
Tunnicliff Inn(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$111
The Inn at Cooperstown(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$185
The Cooper Inn(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$178
The Otesaga Resort Hotel(Cooperstown)
US$386
US$335
Official Hotel
All reviewsdreams parkbaseball hall of fameclosest hotelindoor poolbagelsrefrigerator and microwavethe breakfast areaminute drivestayed one nightbeds were very comfortablewould definitely stay here againhofjacuzzi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We had a most enjoyable stay at Country Inn and Suites in Milford which is only 8 miles from Cooperstown. The hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly, professional and very helpful. At check in, because of availability and being three adults we were informed by the manager Stacia that our room would be upgraded to a larger room at no extra cost.

The room was very clean and beds were very comfortable. The room was updated including a flat screen TV, free WiFi and a small refrigerator and microwave.

There is no restaurant on this property, but the front desk did provide us with several very good recommendations. They do offer a complimentary breakfast with a large variety of hot & cold food choices which were excellent. The lovely, friendly woman who took care of the breakfast area kept it very clean and well stocked. There was also free Coffee/tea and cookies available 24 hours a day.

If you are thinking about going to visit the area of Cooperstown, NY we highly recommend you stay here.

Room Tip: I would recommend to stay on the third floor as there is no one over your head. Also get a room away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Joan K
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I was staying at this hotel as part of a group for a wedding. I booked for two nights. Upon arrival, I was told that there was flood damage to my room (three rooms only were damaged) and they were moving me to a different hotel for one night, but that my room would be ready first thing the next morning. I was annoyed at this since I had called at noon that same day to switch room types and at no time did they mention that I was going to be sent to another hotel for the first night. Regardless, I had to go to a different hotel down the road, get up the next morning and re-pack my things so that I could check out before 11am, and then check into my room at the Country Inn at Suites. The next morning, upon check in, I again asked the front desk person at Country Inn and Suites why I was being put through this inconvenience, and I was told electrical issues. So was it electrical issues or flooding issues, or did they simply overbook and lie to me? I asked to speak the the manager, Stacia, and told her of my dissatisfaction regarding the entire experience. She acted as if she had done me a favor by putting me in another hotel and that I should be grateful that they were paying the difference because the second hotel was more expensive. She said I could get out of my contract and go to another hotel if I was unsatisfied. Why would I go to another hotel when all of the wedding guests were staying at the Country Inn and Suites, and when the trolly for wedding guests to the ceremony and reception picked up at that specific hotel? One of the other wedding guests also complained of having to be moved to the second hotel for one night, and the manager essentially comped both of his nights stay. I do not know why I was treated differently as we both were having the same unsatisfactory experience. I am not a demanding guest and am generally happy to let things slide, but I cannot overlook that I was treated as a nuisance and an inconvenience. I am unsatisfied with my experience and I do not want others to be treated the way that I was treated.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank AugieGabs
Carlson Hotels C, online customer support at Comfort Inn & Suites Milford/Cooperstown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. We apologize that the staff made you feel like an inconvenience we do not want that from our front desk clerks.. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Very nice hotel about 5 miles outside of Cooperstown, NY. The hotel was easy to locate on the main road in to town. The service was exceptional, the staff was all very polite, helpful and efficient. Check-in/Check-out was very quick. The complimentary morning breakfast was great - fresh fruit, waffles, cereal, eggs, juice etc. The staff kept the breakfast area clean and well stocked. The outside of the hotel, the lobby area, pool, hot tub and hallways were all sparkling clean. The room was very comfortable and clean - the bedding, pillows, sheets were all well above average. Bathroom was clean and well stocked. Even though the hotel was fully booked during our entire stay, the room was very quiet and had no problem sleeping.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Nice clean comfortable hotel near the Baseball Hall of Fame. Service was great, especially from the Night Manager who provided dining recommendations, and went out of his way to get some soda when the machine was sold out. Room was quiet with a large fridge and nice TV. Complimentary breakfast was just enough to get us going to start the day.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We had many things to do in NY, so this was centrally located. It is a modern looking, well kept motel. They served a hot breakfast each morning until 10:30. Many choices. There is a beautiful indoor pool kept at a great temperature, and a delightful hot tub, as well as a kiddy wading pool. Staff was very accommodating and friendly. My only complaint is we could have used better mattresses. We could feel the springs, and we are average weight and height. Sill well worth the stay, and I would stay there again!

Stayed: September 2013