Comfort Inn & Suites Milford/Cooperstown
Best Western Cooperstown Inn & Suites(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$255
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
US$154
Tunnicliff Inn(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$195
The Otesaga Resort Hotel(Cooperstown)
US$301
Official Hotel
TripAdvisor
August Lodge Cooperstown(Hartwick Seminary)
Mohican Motel(Cooperstown)
Priceline
Landmark Inn(Cooperstown)
The Cooper Inn(Cooperstown)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdreams parkbaseball hall of fameclosest hotelindoor poolbagelsrefrigerator and microwavethe breakfast areaminute drivestayed one nightbeds were very comfortablewould definitely stay here againhofjacuzzi
Reviewed 6 November 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel in October of 2013 as part of a visit to the Baseball Hall of Fame Museum. We checked in very late on a Friday for a 2 night stay and everything went well. Staff was pleasant and accommodating. The room was large. We had two queen size beds. It was clean and comfortable. I was a little disappointed with the breakfast in the morning. I went down at 9am in the morning. Not much of a selection and no meat whatsoever. The second morning was a little better with scrambled eggs and bacon being offered. Our sink became clogged at one point but it was fixed by the staff in an expeditious manner. There were closer hotels to the actual town of Cooperstown but we enjoyed the scenery on the approximately 15 to 20 minute drive during that time of year. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My husband and I stayed here on our way to Niagara Falls (it was 1/2 way from our home on Long Island). We were greeted by two young men who were absolutely terrific (Dan and Zack). They recommended places to eat dinner and places to visit. We met the manager the next day, Stacia, who was professional, pleasant and very helpful. There is a simple breakfast buffet each morning (included) which was good. They recommended Fly Creek Cider Mill, the Cooperstown Museum and a great restaurant Bocca Osteria. The bed was so comfortable and the room came with all the amenities you could want. Great place and a great value. If you are planning a visit to Cooperstown, stay here. You won't be sorry.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a getaway weekend. We visited a number of places in the area including Fly Creek Cider Mill, and Ommegang Brewery. The hotel was not that busy since it is the later fall. The rooms are spacious and clean. The beds are comfortable and there is a frig and microwave in each room. Bathroom was clean. The breakfast is OK, nothing too special. The rate for the night was less than 100 dollars. I am sure if you stay during the summer it is much more and most likely very busy with kids and families coming in to the Dreams Park.

Staff was very nice and allowed us a later check out!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We had a most enjoyable stay at Country Inn and Suites in Milford which is only 8 miles from Cooperstown. The hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly, professional and very helpful. At check in, because of availability and being three adults we were informed by the manager Stacia that our room would be upgraded to a larger room at no extra cost.

The room was very clean and beds were very comfortable. The room was updated including a flat screen TV, free WiFi and a small refrigerator and microwave.

There is no restaurant on this property, but the front desk did provide us with several very good recommendations. They do offer a complimentary breakfast with a large variety of hot & cold food choices which were excellent. The lovely, friendly woman who took care of the breakfast area kept it very clean and well stocked. There was also free Coffee/tea and cookies available 24 hours a day.

If you are thinking about going to visit the area of Cooperstown, NY we highly recommend you stay here.

Room Tip: I would recommend to stay on the third floor as there is no one over your head. Also get a room away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Joan K
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I was staying at this hotel as part of a group for a wedding. I booked for two nights. Upon arrival, I was told that there was flood damage to my room (three rooms only were damaged) and they were moving me to a different hotel for one night, but that my room would be ready first thing the next morning. I was annoyed at this since I had called at noon that same day to switch room types and at no time did they mention that I was going to be sent to another hotel for the first night. Regardless, I had to go to a different hotel down the road, get up the next morning and re-pack my things so that I could check out before 11am, and then check into my room at the Country Inn at Suites. The next morning, upon check in, I again asked the front desk person at Country Inn and Suites why I was being put through this inconvenience, and I was told electrical issues. So was it electrical issues or flooding issues, or did they simply overbook and lie to me? I asked to speak the the manager, Stacia, and told her of my dissatisfaction regarding the entire experience. She acted as if she had done me a favor by putting me in another hotel and that I should be grateful that they were paying the difference because the second hotel was more expensive. She said I could get out of my contract and go to another hotel if I was unsatisfied. Why would I go to another hotel when all of the wedding guests were staying at the Country Inn and Suites, and when the trolly for wedding guests to the ceremony and reception picked up at that specific hotel? One of the other wedding guests also complained of having to be moved to the second hotel for one night, and the manager essentially comped both of his nights stay. I do not know why I was treated differently as we both were having the same unsatisfactory experience. I am not a demanding guest and am generally happy to let things slide, but I cannot overlook that I was treated as a nuisance and an inconvenience. I am unsatisfied with my experience and I do not want others to be treated the way that I was treated.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank AugieGabs
Carlson Hotels C, online customer support at Comfort Inn & Suites Milford/Cooperstown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. We apologize that the staff made you feel like an inconvenience we do not want that from our front desk clerks.. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.