“Great Food and Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aurelia

Aurelia
Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Millbrook
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

Aurelia is favorite restaurant in Millbrook. There is a beautiful outdoor seating and view of the town. The waitstaff is personable and charming, I returned my second time and was greeted by the owner who remembered me. The food was great also. I ordered a shrimp salad and my husband ordered a hamburger which was cooked to perfection. I am definitely suggest this place!

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Brooklyn, New York
“Sloppy, slow and rude service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

If you don't mind waiting an hour plus for your food, and possibly having to get up to find someone anytime you need a new drink, then this is the place for you. The female manager, I'm not sure if she's also the owner, is rude. I've been here three times and will not be going back again as each time the food has taken an inappropriately long time to reach the table, any mistake by the kitchen or waitstaff is taken on sloppily, and the last time when I took my food to go, an entire entree was left out that I was charged for! There are much better restaurants with outdoor seating to choose from in Millbrook. If you want to charge upscale prices, the service needs to match. Save yourself, and your wallet, the hassle of this place.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank sam w
Millbrook, New York
“Poor food, overcharged, rude manager”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Slow kitchen, so much so our mother fell asleep while we waited over an hour for entrees. We were charged for replacement pita for our hummus when the pita arrived greasy and over-fried. We received only one of the two entrees we ordered (and PAID for) in the takeaway bag when we asked for our bill, not yet having received our dinners and needing to take our mother home. A debacle of a dining experience.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank DrKMoore
Nashville, TN
“Good food, service a tad slow”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

The food was good but the service was just a little slow. We sat outside and had nowhere else to be so it didn't matter but don't plan to eat here in a hurry. Odd table/umbrella placement outside but the food was great.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Quiteacrowd
Syracuse, New York
“upscale feel, just okay food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

The staff was friendly and the presentation of the food enticing, but the quantity and quality of the food really did not warrant the prices. This is clearly an upscale restaurant so it was surprising to have our food arrive just lukewarm.

Visited July 2014