“Out for a stroll”
Review of Millbrook Diner

Millbrook Diner
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Millbrook
Cuisines: American
Description: 3266 Franklin Avenue Millbrook, NY 12545 (845) 677-5319 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (845) 677-5319
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Nice Saturday morning stroll through Millbrook and we chose to stop here for a quick bite. It was mid morning and starting to slow down from the breakfast rush. We had a booth with a view of the street which is nice in a dog friendly town like this. Plenty to watch walking by and even the large group of motorcyclists didn't cause much commotion when they departed. Food was good, service was quick, and we will certainly go back.

There are newer reviews for Millbrook Diner

Reviewed 27 October 2013

We were traveling up the Taconic Parkway, needed a meal, and are very glad to have ended-up at the diner. We enjoyed our booth, the server was friendly and efficient, the old diner was clean and interesting - and still had it's rotary phone booth by the restrooms (nostalgic, yes). My reuben and steak fries were solidly good, the coffee was quite good (and bottomless) and we thoroughly enjoyed the stop and the meal. We would stop there again.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

If you are looking for an old time diner, this is it. Nothing spectacular, but steadily good. It reminds me of places that I went in the 80's. I usually don't do dinner in places like this, but the breakfast is always good and lunch is too. If you are looking for a good, steady, fast meal, here's your place.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

It's a diner. Just what it says--omelets, burgers, pancakes and waffles. Great fries! Very nice service.

Reviewed 24 May 2013

I rated this average (which I consider good) because 1) the wait staff are very friendly, 2) the service is prompt, and 3) the food is good, solid diner fare. Most of the items on the menu are good (bacon egg and cheese sandwich, omlets, waffles, etc) but some are less than palatable (like the veggie wrap). It's a very good place to go if you order breakfast foods, deli sandwiches and the like. I go there often and enjoy myself, but stay away from some selections that aren't up to snuff.