The Millbrook Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Millbrook
See available hotels
Cottonwood Motel(Millbrook)
  • Free Internet
Pine Grove Motel(Poughquag)
View Hotel
Pleasant Valley Motel(Pleasant Valley)
  • Breakfast included
Vassar Alumnae House(Poughkeepsie)
View Hotel
Le Chambord Hotel(Hopewell Junction)
Omega Institute(Rhinebeck)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsheated marble floorsfirst class accommodationsbreakfast was deliciouseach morningliving roomhomemade banana breadcomfortable place to stayperfect staywould definitely stay here againplush
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 December 2013

My husband and I stayed one night at Millbrook Inn but we will be back for more. The entire experience was exactly what we look for in a country inn. Beautiful accommodations with extra special touches such as turn down service, heated bathroom floor, a real full bar of soap, and Hershey kisses at the door when you enter the inn. Don is a wonderful host and makes you feel right at home. A must stay if you are in the area!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sfptsl
Reviewed 4 November 2013

The Millbrook Inn was my first experience with a Bed and Breakfast. I quickly realized It is much more than a bed and breakfast. The Inn is beautiful. Don, our host told us it was his baby and he did an amazing job building the most comfortable, convenient and cozy residence imaginable. I stayed in the Gilroy room with amentities like heated marble floors in the bathroom and a 42 inch flat screen TV bedside. The entire place is meticulously kept, creatively designed and decorated. Breakfast is awesome, prepared with local ingredients from neighboring farms. Bacon and Banana bread are the highlights. The service, luxury and comfrot level exceed many 5 star luxury hotels I have stayed at on other vacations. Thanks Don!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dylan G
Reviewed 14 October 2013

So often "Charm and Quaint" comes with a dose of noise and compromise, but that's not the case at the Millbrook Inn. Don is the perfect host, and has lovingly and painstakingly restored the Inn with modern amenities, sound insulation, and elegant accoutrements without the "kitsch" that so often comes with B&Bs.

The Ralph Lauren decorated rooms and bedding are large, bright, and comfortable, with plenty of room to spread out. One thing to be aware of: the rooms don't have any sort of room darkening shades.

Breakfast is fantastic, with Don's freshly baked banana bread being a highlight.

I wish all B&Bs were like this. We'll definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TheDogAteMyHomework
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Don hosted myself and some of my closest friends for a special weekend. Everything looked so nice online that we did have high hopes, but I must say that the place was even nicer! Thank you, Don for putting so much thought into the Inn and making our stay so great.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Francis and it was huge and great.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank David Z
Reviewed 21 September 2013

The Inn was a perfect delight, beginning with a welcoming host despite our late arrival. Immaculate, simple elegance with spacious common areas. The days began with a wonderful breakfast and ended with a comfortable room. It would be a joy to return.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple