we used a voucher we purchsed online on "living social getaways" and after checking this inn's reviews, we decided to try it. located in a rual area of milton, ny, one would not expect to find such a wonderful place to stay tucked away in this remote location. there are so many beautiful nooks and crannys on this large property that you have no need of leaving it "looking for somelthing to do." we spent a full day walking paths, looking at gorgeous views of the hudson river and discovering interesting places such as the llama farm and glorious peacocks proudly displaying their colorlful "fans." after a fantastic dinner at "henry's from the farm to the table," a restaurant right on the premises, we fell happily exhausted into a comfortable bed in the "captains room." this inn pays attention to detail, such a cleanliness and to making their guests feel welcome. we wanted to stay an additional night because of this, but alas, no reservations were available! this wonderful inn is definitely a place we want to come back to.......it is very special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 75 acres overlooking the Hudson River. Cascading waterfalls, swan ponds, organic gardens, fresh gourmet breakfasts, eco-friendly spa with pool, sauna and steam room. Rooms with private fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, and balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Buttermilk Falls Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buttermilk Falls Inn And Spa
- Buttermilk Falls Hotel Milton