We stayed in the North Cottage. We brought our dog.
We brought our dog
Amazing view of river and grounds
Beautiful farm with peacocks, llamas, donkeys, sheep
Afternoon tea with yummy homemade cake
Great fresh breakfasts
Interesting and beautiful walks on the grounds
Beautiful pool and sauna with bright comfortable pool lounge area
Our room/house was not ready when we arrived and we waited 1.5 hours for it!! Staff member was not impolite but was not particularly welcoming either, nor apologetic. In general the place could use more warmth!
There was construction happening on the grounds
Sheets weren't great. Not terrible but not super-luxurious as expected.
Staff at the spa was really hot and cold. Some very welcoming and warm, some totally snotty!
The place could use more kindness and warmth.
We ate at the Henry one night. Our food was not great, really over salty. Had burger, salad, and mussels. We expected it to be knockout, wasn't. We still had a nice time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 75 acres overlooking the Hudson River. Cascading waterfalls, swan ponds, organic gardens, fresh gourmet breakfasts, eco-friendly spa with pool, sauna and steam room. Rooms with private fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, and balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Buttermilk Falls Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buttermilk Falls Hotel Milton
- Buttermilk Falls Inn And Spa