“My son and I were totally ignored for an hour while the rest of restaurant ate will never ever dine here again!”
Review of Friendly's

Friendly's
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Mineola
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Waitress never came to table we were there for an hour no waters anything for me and my son. We left nobody stopped us. The whole restaurant was eating even the people that came in after us. I will never ever dine in that place ever again and will spread the word. Horrible experience!

Reviewed 13 July 2013

The service here was just terrible and the food also. The resturant was about half full, and the waiter took nearly half an hour just to ask us for drinks! When we asked for our waiter, we waited like another 5 minutes, and when we ordered, the waitress wasn't even writing all our orders down! She said "I can memorize it." When we got our food, nearly everything was bad. The appetizers completely burnt, and not a single dish we ordered was right execept the appetizers! The waitress said "Oh, sorry." I mean seriously! Is it that hard to write it down?

Reviewed 6 April 2013

I've been to other Friendly's that were well managed. This place needs some help. Sorry, but with so many great alternatives I can't reco this restaurant and I won't be back.

Reviewed 2 February 2013 via mobile

I have visited this Friendly's many times the food is consistently fine. It is always understaffed and crowded. As a result service is abominable. More disturbing is the fact that the place is an absolute gold mine and that the owner (s) don't put one penny back into the place. It is in desperate need of a thorough cleaning and a remodle. You might ask why I go back... Because the kids live the menu and the included ice cream.

Reviewed 21 December 2012

My husband and I went to Friendly's and we had a nice experience. The 12.49 Chicken platter meal came with a lot of other items, like drinks hot and cold and sides and salad, unlimited refills on soda and then a happy ending ice cream. All in all, it was so delicious in every way, but to be honest, it's not something I would do on a weekly basis, only because of the price for the portions. But, I would most definitely do once in a while, maybe once a month maybe twice.