“family fun”

Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Hicksville, New York
“family fun”
Reviewed 19 September 2012

Last weekend my wife and i were leaving the hospital visiting family and on jericho turnpike stopped in this place. The owner mike greeted us and our kids with a ton of jokes and invited us to sit and enjoy the meal. Michelle had the chicken caesar salad which was great and i had the huntington . Aridiculous roast beef garlic hero with melted mozzarella. The whole thing was just a great experience. Were from hicksville and my wife already wants to go back. Thank again guys!!

• Visited September 2012

Mineola, New York
“FRESH & CLEAN!!”
Reviewed 22 August 2012

The cleanest friendliest Deli I have ever been to!! My office recently moved nearby and Wow!! what a find they have been!! We have ordered breakfast sandwiches, Wraps and sandwiches, that belong on a magazine cover, and they are Gluten -free friendly which my boss needs!!
They have a seating area that is immaculate and delivery service!! We were shocked when the owner sent over complimentary Gluten free cookies and fruit to welcome us!! We love this place!!

• Visited July 2012
new york
“An absolute must try!!!!!!! We will definitely be back!!!”
Reviewed 17 June 2009

So far Ive tried the 8oz. Turkey burger with sauteed mushroom & onions, the Chicken Caesar salad, and the white meat tuna wrap. I think Ive found my home away from home!!! And they deliver!!!