“MY NEW FAVORITE RESTAURANT IN MONROE AREA”
Review of Fusion Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Fusion Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2012

This past winter, we were visiting my daughter and her family who live in Orange County, NY and they took us to a great dinner at their new favorite restaurant. We were greatly impressed by the welcoming staff, the menu choices, the wine selection and QUALITY of the food. We had our grandchildren with us and I was genuinely surprised by how nice everyone was to them, especially on a busy Friday night.

When I have the opportunity to take a trip up north to have a little one on one visit with my daughter, this has become our favorite place to sit back and enjoy a fabulous lunch.
The menu has great selections to satisfy everyones in our family's appetites, including the meat eaters, pescatarians and vegetarians! I can't wait for our whole family to come here. They
will love it!

2  Thank Sue H

Reviewed 1 June 2012

You feel like you're in NYC. Trendy menu always changes, keeps it interesting

2  Thank brina723
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Everything was great about this restaurant. The service, the food and the atmosphere. We had a wonderful time. There is a large bar area to hang out at. At no point were we rushed. Would highly reccomend this restaurant. A great addition to the village of Monroe!

2  Thank lor908
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Tried this place with two other couples and we all had a wonderful meal! We started at the bar by trying some of their wines and the bartenders were very helpful. All of the appetizers we ordered were great! We had the ribs, clams,and eggplant. I had the white fish and it was perfectly seasoned and cooked. My friend enjoyed a shrimp dish and the others enjoyed the steak.Great time. You may have to wait for a table but its worth it. There is a great bar to hang out at while you wait. Now if we could only get a few more places like this in the village of Monroe we would be great!!!

5  Thank JoAnn126