I spent a lovely night at the breakers...clean, updated room, easy walk to beach and town. Walked in to town for dinner & drinks. Walked in for breakfast too. Beach was a quick walk over the dunes.would book another stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the new Breakers MTK! All of our houses have AC, Leesa Mattresses, Matouk Bed Linens, Frette Bath Towels, Malin + Goetz bath Amenities, and Tivoli Bluetooth Speakers. The entire property has undergone upgrades including all new indoor and outdoor furniture and decor, high-speed WiFi. NYC seafood staple Seamore's is now also open on site, serving lunch, dinner and drinks both indoors and out. The property is now screen free, so we encourage you to bring reading material and enjoy the outdoors while you are here with us in beautiful Montauk. We recommend bringing your personal devices should you desire to binge on Netflix while you're here on a rainy day. We are located across the street from a pristine beach on the ocean and within walking distance to downtown Montauk and many of its restaurants, bars, shops and activities. Contact us for further information. We look forward to having you visit us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Breakers MTK reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers Hotel Montauk
- Breakers MTK Montauk, New York