The Ocean Resort Inn
Ocean Surf Resort(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$343
Beach Plum Resort(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$161
Hero Beach Club(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$286
Haven Montauk(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$145
Driftwood on the Ocean(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$218
Montauk Yacht Club Resort & Marina(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$466
US$444
Surf Club Resort(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$241
The Montauk Beach House(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$479
Kenny's Tipperary Inn(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$155
Hotels.com
US$713
US$623
All reviewsacross the streetbeach chairsbeach entrancepicnic tablesoutdoor showerfree bikesgreat place to stayshort blocksperfect locationbike rentalswalking distancehousekeeping staffrestaurants and shopsroom was spotlesssecond floorvisiting montaukclose to town
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I recently stayed here for three nights; the rooms were clean, there was even a mini-fridge and a microwave. Beach towels, books, beach chairs, beach umbrellas and bikes are available to guests and the location couldn't be better: just steps from the beach. All of the staff were very professional and helpful; I got info. on hiking trails which I was interested in. I would definitely stay again and recommend to friends and family. No complaints here. I was trying to "de-tech." myself for the time there but I gave in and used the Wi-Fi!

Room Tip: The second floor rooms, where I was, have better views of the ocean.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Leslie D
oceanresort84, Manager at The Ocean Resort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Thanks for sharing your experience, Leslie. The "no complaints" stay you describe is exactly what we strive to give all our guests—great to hear we hit the nail on the head! I appreciate your recommending us and look forward to hosting you next time. (No shame in giving in to technology and using the WiFi; that's what it's here for!)

Reviewed 3 October 2013

We spent time in July 2013 at this Inn, my husband and I loved the location, cleanliness, and friendliness and help of the staff. The office mgr Sebastian, was extremely helpful and available, would love to return next year!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
oceanresort84, Manager at The Ocean Resort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

We'd love to have you next year! Thanks so much for this lovely review. It was our pleasure to host you, and I'll make sure to share this with the whole team. Hope to see you next summer!

Best,
Sebastian

Reviewed 2 October 2013

WE stayed here one night this past weekend, and the weather was glorious! Montauk in September is fantastic. First time we stayed here, and our room was a basic room, small bath and shower, but very clean and perfectly fine for a short stay. Comfortable mattress.. Very well managed hotel just steps from the beach. We would come back again for a weekend (and hopefully will next spring!). We used the bicycles on Sunday and went for a long ride--sat and relaxed on the porch swing Monday morning before leaving. We toured the lighthouse, took long walks on the beach, and had a wonderful dinner at Harvest and lunch at Gosman's Dock. Wish we could have stayed longer!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
oceanresort84, Manager at The Ocean Resort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

We'd love to have you back next spring, Cindy! From the bike ride on Sunday to the lunch at Gosman's Dock, I'm thrilled to hear you had such an enjoyable stay with us. We wish you could have stayed longer as well, but there is always next time! Montauk is fantastic in the spring. Until next time — Sebastian, General Manager

Reviewed 2 October 2013

It's a good motel for where it is. The service was excellent, the bed was my only issue. It was not very comfortable, the pillows weren't exactly the softest. But all in all I can't complain all that much about it, it is after all a motel by name. The free bicycles and the location/ proximity to the beach were excellent. The staff goes out of their way. The rooms are clean.

• Stayed: July 2013
oceanresort84, Manager at The Ocean Resort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Glad you had a nice time with us! I'm sorry the bed was a downside for you, though. Thanks for letting me know. If you ever stay with us again, don't hesitate to tell a staff member if you're uncomfortable. We'll do everything we can to make your stay more pleasant. (Perhaps it would have helped if we'd given you some extra pillows?) In any event, I appreciate the review and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Stayed recently for 2 nights, and I was very pleased with the room itself - very clean and spacious. Property manager, Sebastian, was very helpful and friendly. They ave everything you need, from beach chairs to hairdryer, and nice addition - bikes to borrow on site. Will definitely recommend to friends.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank K10025

Thanks for singing our praises! It means a lot when a guest takes the time to spread the word about us. The next time you're in Montauk, we'd love to host you again!