The Ocean Resort Inn
Beach Plum Resort(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$155
Hotels.com
Ocean Surf Resort(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$212
Daunt's Albatross Motel(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$98
Breakers MTK(Montauk)
US$204
  • Pool
US$173
Orbitz.com
Hartman's Briney Breezes Motel(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$251
US$1,218
US$1,065
Kenny's Tipperary Inn(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$144
Travelocity
Aqualina Inn Montauk(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$177
Travelocity
Montauk Manor(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$173
All reviewsacross the streetbeach chairsbeach entrancepicnic tablesoutdoor showerfree bikesgreat place to stayshort blocksperfect locationbike rentalswalking distancehousekeeping staffrestaurants and shopsroom was spotlesssecond floorvisiting montaukclose to town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Great location and rooms were very clean. Had lots of amenities which we did not have a chance to take advantage of ie bikes, beach chairs and toys for the kids. The shower was a bit of a challange for us to wash the kids of 3 and 6 yrs old. Pull out couch was great for the kids.

• Stayed: September 2013
oceanresort84, Manager at The Ocean Resort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Thanks for sharing your experience! It's wonderful to hear you and your family had a nice time with us. My apologies for the shower difficulties—glad that didn't detract too much from your visit, though. Hopefully, the next time you stay with us, you'll get the chance to put some of our special amenities to use!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We recently stayed here for three nights and had the best weather ever! The room was clean and cozy and the beach is just across the street! the staff was very helpful and had great recommendations. the inn is close to everything and we had a lovely stay!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Glad you enjoyed your stay, Jede! Thanks for sharing your experience—the team and I really appreciate the kind words. Hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again!

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Ocean Resort Inn Rocks it!! My 85 yr. old mom and I could not have found a better Seaside Gem in all of Montauk!! We came out to reminisce about our Gr8 times with Dad 35 yrs. ago!! The Ocean Resort is the place to stay!! Sebastion had our room ready when we arrived at 1:30 pm. He was so personable!! Please keep your reviews coming, this is the way I decided to stay here!! Rooms were so very clean and bed very comfortable!! Books, beach towels, bikes, and BBQ grills, everything you need,! We went to Gosman's for wednesday dinner special (5pm) a steal!! Closed Tuesday!! In Southampton visit the "Basillica of Jesus and Mary on Main Street". The stained glass and architecture will blow you away!,, it was built for the Irish servants in 1905!!! I mass is at 12 noon. I will tell everyone about this hidden secret,! Thanks from me and mom :) sincerely, DP
And the beach is literally right there!! Amazing location!!!

Room Tip: Room #1 was gr8 for us
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
oceanresort84, Manager at The Ocean Resort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Thanks for the wonderful review, Deb. I couldn't be more delighted to hear you and your mom had such a memorable stay with us. It was a joy hosting you both, and I hope we have the chance to do so again in the future!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

I recently stayed here for three nights; the rooms were clean, there was even a mini-fridge and a microwave. Beach towels, books, beach chairs, beach umbrellas and bikes are available to guests and the location couldn't be better: just steps from the beach. All of the staff were very professional and helpful; I got info. on hiking trails which I was interested in. I would definitely stay again and recommend to friends and family. No complaints here. I was trying to "de-tech." myself for the time there but I gave in and used the Wi-Fi!

Room Tip: The second floor rooms, where I was, have better views of the ocean.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Leslie D
oceanresort84, Manager at The Ocean Resort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Thanks for sharing your experience, Leslie. The "no complaints" stay you describe is exactly what we strive to give all our guests—great to hear we hit the nail on the head! I appreciate your recommending us and look forward to hosting you next time. (No shame in giving in to technology and using the WiFi; that's what it's here for!)

Reviewed 3 October 2013

We spent time in July 2013 at this Inn, my husband and I loved the location, cleanliness, and friendliness and help of the staff. The office mgr Sebastian, was extremely helpful and available, would love to return next year!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
oceanresort84, Manager at The Ocean Resort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

We'd love to have you next year! Thanks so much for this lovely review. It was our pleasure to host you, and I'll make sure to share this with the whole team. Hope to see you next summer!

Best,