All reviews ocean front upstairs bedroom chairs and umbrellas off season twin beds outdoor deck garden view place to stay small kitchen pool staff can't beat the location close to town living area pool side montauk village tennis courts perfect location
Reviewed 7 August 2017

This is by far my favorite place to stay in Montauk. Right on the beach, beautiful pool and easy walk into town. Every room has been clean and quite comfortable. The staff is always very kind and eager to help. I can't wait to go back!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 August 2017

My new favorite hotel in Montauk! After my recent stay, I will not stay anywhere else - this is my new go-to. My room was impeccably clean with a nice size deck, and the staff was wonderful and so accommodating. The pool is absolutely gorgeous, and you can't beat the access you have to the beach while staying at the hotel. A boardwalk leads from the hotel right onto the sand, which not every hotel in Montauk has. You are also close to town which is important. All in all, I highly recommend!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2017

The best digs on the beach for a low key stay with young kids. The pool / beach staff are so accommodating a friendly. Especially, Mildred. It feels like your at home on the beach. You are located right in town and can walk to all.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I was the the Surf Club last summer and loved it so much I booked again this year. Once again, the service was amazing and staff was super helpful. Our chairs and umbrella were set up on the beach for us each day. Check in and check out is fast and seamless. Rooms are clean and comfortable with lots of great views. Pool area is clean and well maintained. Walking distance to all the great restaurants in town. Would go back every year and stay here!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Surf Club is such a relief to the tired Montauk Motel scene. The condo-style accommodations are ideal for long stays and sharing with family/friends. The staff is always willing to go beyond the call of duty to make your stay more enjoyable. They also have a prime section of beach with chair/towel/umbrella service. They have upped the game in MTK and I strongly recommend staying there during your next visit!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends