“Easy access along the beach”

Shadmoor State Park
Ranked #9 of 43 things to do in Montauk
Sandpoint, Idaho
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Easy access along the beach”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Not much traffic and not many visitors in early May. We had a good stroll on the beach to reach the park. Not many birds either that early in season.

Visited May 2014

New York City, New York
76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 122 helpful votes
“Great hiking in Montauk”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We loved this park. There are trails for hiking that are free. Just be careful of ticks. This area is well known for having lots of ticks. We loved the hike overall. It is a great family activity.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank preciousness22
Westchester
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Nice run on the cliffs in the morning”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Beautiful place for a jog though you must have careful footing. High up on the sea cliffs offer outstanding views of the ocean.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank dance101
Forest Hills, New York, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Interesting bluffs”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I hiked here twice I liked it so much; you get a great view of the ocean and surfers from the bluffs above and it was so quiet that I only saw two other hikers the second time I went.

Visited October 2013
Briarcliff Manor, New York
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Spectacular!”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

My husband and I hiked here with our little girls. The view is simply spectacular. You start at the cliffs and end up on a pristine beach with pounding surf and silk sand. The trail runs by some old cold war bunkers, which are actually pretty cool to see. Some of the best beach hiking I've ever done.

Visited September 2013