“Great family hotel in Montauk”
Review of Beach Plum Resort

and 1 more site!
Beach Plum Resort
Ranked #9 of 38 Hotels in Montauk
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great family hotel in Montauk”
Reviewed 3 April 2006

My family stays at this beautiful hotal right on the ocean. The rooms are all decorated individually --It's like having our own place--kids get to play on the park-like property and the beach is fabulous. We stay on the top floor and the view of the Atlantic is to die for.

• Stayed September 2005
5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Reviewed 5 August 2005

I've been going to beach plum for the last 3 years. Every year it gets better and better. It's like going home to me. My kids start asking me when are we going to see Greg as soon as school is over (he's the manager) He always remembers my kids names and gives them passes to Puff & Putt every year. I recommend it to anyone with a family

9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
San Diego, CA
Reviewed 8 June 2005

We love the Beach Plum Resort. It's very small, but it has great rooms, fully furnished with a nice kitchen, and a very private balcany overlooking the ocean. It isn't right on the beach, but across the street, I love the cute walk thru the dunes to get to the beach. It has a nice pool, and a very private and cozy back yard for a bbq. The rooms are all differently decorated, and in excellent condition. I never had a problem with the staff, they have been more than accomidating, and we have been coming here for 4 years in a row, and will be making our annual trip in a couple of weeks. The hotel is located walking distance to the town, which is nice so you don't have to drive everywhere. I have rocommended this place to many people and they all came back thanking me for it. A fun weekend of fun in the sun... enjoy...try to get a top level room, the view is great...did I mention that it's a great buy (other than July and Aug when eveyone here hickes us there price. But if you go in June or Sept the rooms are half price.

• Stayed June 2004
17 Thank Juga79
Reviewed 3 June 2005

Beach Plum Resort is the worse motel in montauk, with the rudest "manager"!!! We planned a family reunion there and after everyone in the family called and booked the rooms, (10 rooms) and were charged for the rooms, the "manager" "greg" called us and cancelled all of our reservations because he wanted us to stay a minimum of 3 nights and we were staying for 2 nights! What kind of a manager does that after all the transactions have been completed!??!?! Even if he was going to ok the 2 night stay, with his nasty attitude I wouldn't even stay there for free!

26 Thank A TripAdvisor Member