- Less than one minute walk to the beach
- Clean, nice pool
- Pleasant staff
- Room fairly clean\
- Only a two night minimum instead of the standard three
- Room 19 is dingy and has two tiny windows facing the road (view nonexistent)
- Old & a little musty
- Decor needs an update
- A little expensive for what it is at $200+ per night
The staff, while very polite & helpful, called repeatedly to sort out issues ranging from our room being given away and wanting us to switch (we were happy to oblige -- these things happen) to them calling and harassing us for payment in the middle of our trip (not so nice). I'm accustomed to paying at the beginning or end of my stay, not in the middle.
All in all, A Wave Inn is a good choice for Montauk because there aren't a lot of places there that are better than this (proximity to the beautiufl beach and restaurants / hotel has a nice pool). But I might try something else next time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your A Wave Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Wave Hotel Montauk
- Hotel a Wave
- A Wave Inn Montauk, New York