This review is for Albatross "East". We found this motel to be a great family friendly place. Both the courtyard and the 'backyard' provided good space for our large family gathering to BBQ or have breakfast. The continental free breakfast was very good and the staff was helpful. The swimming pool and area around it are brand new and beautiful, with room for BBQ's and plenty of seating. The rooms are fairly old but ours was comfortable with plenty of space to move around. It was also clean and the bathroom was roomy including the shower. Ours was an "efficiency" so it had a small kitchen area with a table and chairs. The bed was a king and had plenty of pillows. There was also a desk in the room. If anything was lacking, it was enough drawer space for our clothes as we were there for a week. We were told that the rooms will be upgraded over the next year. The family who owns the Albatross were on the property and in the office every day and were very helpful when we needed them. The staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful. Of course we go there for the beach which is only a two minute walk and the 'town circle' is only two minutes the other way - very convenient for sure. A number of our family members have stayed here before and we have stayed in other motels within a few blocks, but we would be very happy to stay here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Location, one block from the beach and the town. Family oriented with BBQ's, an outdoor pool and many more features. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Daunt's Albatross Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daunt`s Albatross Hotel Montauk
- Albatross Hotel Montauk
- Albatross Motel Montauk
- Daunt's Albatross Motel Montauk, New York