My husband and I recently stayed in the Sunrise Guest House for 5 nights. It was the most relaxing vacation. This house has beautiful views of the ocean from the veranda, and their guest rooms.
I was also impressed with their fresh fruits served for breakfast. We had the opportunity to share interesting conversations with the other guests. Sipping our morning coffee, and viewing the ocean in the morning sun, was an unforgettable moment. We enjoyed Montauk, but also had opportunities to visit East Hampton for shopping, and Sag Harbor for interesting evening restaurants. The owners Jim, and Gabriela were very nice. Thank you Jim and Gabriela for making our stay very comfortable. We cant wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique & unpretentious getaway,just steps to miles of beautiful beaches & a great ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Sunrise Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Guest House Hotel Montauk
- Sunrise Guest House Montauk, New York