I booked the Mon thru Thurs deal for the small room w- priv bath. The house is charming and the room is very clean. Jim, the owner, was very nice, even loaned me a bike to get around town. Jess and Mick, the day to day caretakers, are wonderful and made me feel very welcome. If you're going without a car, the walk to The Plaza is about 30 minutes but there is a fantastic restaurant right next door. I had dinner there all 4 nights to avoid a second walk into town. This was the most relaxing vacation I have been on. I will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique & unpretentious getaway,just steps to miles of beautiful beaches & a great ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, HRS, Agoda, Priceline and Ebookers so you can book your Sunrise Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Guest House Hotel Montauk
- Sunrise Guest House Montauk, New York