“Great smiling attentive service.”

Montauk Bake Shoppe Limited
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Montauk
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
East Quogue, New York
“Great smiling attentive service.”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

The coffee is very good, the breakfast sandwich with avocado was delicious. But the best was talking with the friendly people working behind the counter, as we sat outside in the warm sunshine yesterday. The muffins and pastry were flavorful, we had to go back today, for more to bring home.

Visited May 2014

Great Neck, New York
“Good iced coffee. The rest is ok”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Has a croissant and cupcake. Was not impressed. The eclair was ok. The iced coffee was great. Location is right in town so very convenient

Pennsauken, New Jersey
“Lived up to the reviews”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

This is definitely worth a visit. I had the brownie, which may have been one of the best I have ever had, barring something right out of a restaurant oven. Even with that said, had this brownie been right out of the oven I might have passed out once I bit into it... I digress. My wife had the crumb cake which she adored (her words, not mine). She claims that it melted in her mouth and the crumbs were like caramelized crystals... anyway, it was really good. I must say though that when I first walked in, I was a little skeptical because at first glance the place does not appear to be anything special. We took our time picking out what looked appealing to us and we left. By the time I took my first bite I wished I had not left before buying more. I definitely recommend.

• Visited April 2014
New York
“Over priced”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

The donuts are good, but not the best and the prices are crazy high, $2.65 for one donut. It is the only show in town, but not worth the price.

Visited March 2014
Cos Cob, Connecticut
“I can't see why this place is rated so high”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

With high hopes we ordered 2 breakfast wraps, a walnut cinnamon roll, a piece of chocolate coffee cake and a coffee. Well, the coffee was good - other things not so much. The breakfast wraps were filled with a gooey wet steamy mess - we tossed them. The baked items lacked flavor and were dry. I really don't hand out negative reviews, but we had a bad experience - expensive and bad.

Visited November 2013