All reviews beach chairs great location king balcony room could hear our neighbors beautiful pool downtown shops q tips anniversary stay mini frig free towels walking distance to the beach the salt water pool perfect hotel favorite spot across the street highly recommend this hotel central location
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I was traveling to the Hamptons for work, and this was the only hotel that fit my criteria and budget, and it was so perfect and comfortable! I didn’t want to go to work the next day, I just wanted to explore Montauk!
I will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank TDWBronx
Sebastian L, General Manager at Aqualina Inn Montauk, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

I'm thrilled to hear we made you feel so welcome in Montauk that you didn't want to leave! It's great that you had a wonderful stay, and I'm looking forward to seeing you when you come back to explore.

Until then,

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I stayed at Aqualina Inn on a weekend trip in early October. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was bright and clean with a comfortable king sized bed. My only complaint would be that the sheets were a little rough.

We made good use of the pool and really enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dbrianreay
Sebastian L, General Manager at Aqualina Inn Montauk, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thanks so much for staying with us. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the room and pool, as well as the way our team took care of you. I appreciate your feedback, and we'll take it into account. Hope to see you again the next time you come to Montauk!

Happy travels,

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We were very pleased with and comfortable at this hotel. The room was beautifully furnished, bed was amazingly comfortable, and everything was SPOTLESS! The staff is friendly and accommodating; the location perfect: steps from the beach and downtown. We booked another stay there before we left!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank luna5252
Sebastian L, General Manager at Aqualina Inn Montauk, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

It was wonderful having you! I'm so happy to hear how much you enjoyed the room and that our team took good care of you. We can't wait for your next visit!

Safe travels,

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Clean, lovely, updated rooms in a good location near the beach, but also with an outdoor pool which was sunny and peaceful (except for the drilling and power washing from across the street). Seems like children aren't allowed, so it was a very quiet.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Sebastian L, General Manager at Aqualina Inn Montauk, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

I'm glad you enjoyed our peaceful setting, Cary! It's great you got to relax by the pool and our location was convenient for you. I hope you'll join us again sometime in the future.

Take care,

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This is a great inn for a couple - walking distance to the beach and downtown, clean rooms, great amenities and helpful front desk. They also offer free bike rentals - it was raining when we were there but otherwise would have loved to use that perk!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I'm glad you got to enjoy our little vacation spot! It's great to hear you found our service helpful and the rooms to be just right for couples. I hope you'll join us again soon -- maybe the weather will be clear and you'll have the chance to utilize our bike rentals.

All the best,