Atlantic Terrace Motel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Surf Club Resort(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$149
Montauk Yacht Club Resort & Marina(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$170
Montauk Blue Hotel(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$133
Hero Beach Club(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$276
US$206
Travelocity
Ocean Surf Resort(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$212
Daunt's Albatross Motel(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$98
US$173
Orbitz.com
Beach Plum Resort(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$155
Orbitz.com
Hartman's Briney Breezes Motel(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$251
Beachcomber Resort At Montauk(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$167
Travelocity
All reviewsocean frontsloppy tunashort walkhigh seasonfamily vacationlove this placebeachtownkitchenettesteps
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Just spent a wonderful weekend at alantic terrace! Montauk music festival. Band from all over. Anywhere you went the music was great. Ended the weekend on the beach while band played at hotel. Def recommend the Atlantic terrace to anyone

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank montauk12
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Perfect family place close by but the rates have just climbed way too high over the last couple of years.our whole group(6 families)all love it here im just not spending $1200 for 3 nights in what is essentialy a motel with a backyard pool on the ocean.$950 was high a couple of years ago but i just dealt with it but for $1200 I'm out!

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank ohboyee
ATMotel, Manager at Atlantic Terrace Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Hello Ohboyee. It's nice to hear you and your family have enjoyed staying at the Atlantic Terrace in the past. With the continuing changes in Montauk, unfortunately rates must increase but we have also been making some changes and improvements around the property the justify rate increases. This year we have also implemented a loyalty program in hopes of keeping our faithful guests. If you give us a call, depending on our records, you may be entitled to a 5-15% discount! We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Let's face it; Montauk like other small local beach towns are more about the community than the accommodations. I've stayed at many a place out here and they have all been sadly out of date, old to the point it seems dirty, completely musty smelling and totally over priced. AM smelled fresh, showed a recent paint job, contained working brights lights in the room, a fluffy pillow, adequate blankets (I was there slightly off-season) and most importantly a bathroom/bedroom I could take my shoes off without worrying to walk around without them. We stayed in a room with a small efficiency which was absolutely perfect for us to bring a few things to eat each morning. Additionally it had plenty of on-site parking, overnight security on ground patrolling and a little cafe to get a cup of coffee and bagel -- all without walking out of the way to get to the beach -- which is literally right out back.This is more than I can say for most places out there, so judging this establishment versus others nearby, this holds a solid 5-Stars in my book! Kudos to front desk staff, Iraida & Nancy! She was so nice and pleasant that I asked for her name to write into this review. Thank you ladies for all your hard work!!

Room Tip: I didn't personally stay in a room with an ocean view but that was ok with me, I was close enough. My room had small kitchen efficiency that was perfect for bringing some breakfast-y items to start the day off!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Surfnotionless
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Let me start off by saying that Montauk is very overpriced and overcrowded. With that being said I think Atlantic Terrace fits the bill for a group trip to Montauk, even more affordable than renting a house for a weekend. We booked 3 rooms for my friends Bachelorette this past August. The hotel was recently updated and the rooms were really nice for a motel and included a kitchenette. The bathrooms could be nicer/bigger but we weren't really complaining. I think the biggest positives for this hotel is the location. You are a 5 min walk from town, and you are still on the beach. You also have the option of the pool as well. The cafe onsite is perfect when you need to grab a bite to eat and don't want to walk to town.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Laura I
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We just stayed 2 night and left one day earlier, over Columbus Day weekend. The court are is full with scream and out of control kids Parent we drinking and not supervising their child. Front desk manger was non sympathetic. We been stating there for 25 years. Time to move on .Would not stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013