Just got back from 2 weeks in Room #11 and must say the place is still getting better. They have upgraded the gym, resurfaced the tennis courts and refurbed the front office. Looks fantastic. Beach was cleanest I have ever seen it. They have really done a lot of work in the off season. New dune grass planted, rooms keep getting upgraded/renovated, just a fantastic place. Montauk has loads of new restaurants, bars and stores. Really getting a very cool vibe. I love this place, my kids did not want to leave. Room 11 is the place to be, right next to ocean accessway and directly across from pool. Absolutely pristine beach and crystal clear pool. Had 3 bonfires out on beach and watched meteor show as well as people sending up lanterns all over the place. Possibly the best vacation we ever had in Montauk. Hit Cyril's a couple of times, what a scene! Best drinks on Long Island, hands down. Only way to make this place better is to have food/drinks delivered out to beach! LOL! So worth the money, be sure to ask for Room 11 with King Bed, full kitchen (better than ours at home), big TV, wifi, full AC, huge closet, numerous amenities. Loved it! Thanks again Driftwood.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Driftwood Resort, where family-friendly accommodations, supreme amenities and exceptional service come together to create a first-class experience. A beachfront resort just minutes from the famous Montauk Point Lighthouse and steps from the Atlantic Ocean, our resort on the pristine Amagansett Napeague strip sits on picturesque grounds, offers panoramic ocean vistas and is conveniently located. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Driftwood on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood On The Ocean Hotel Montauk
- Driftwood On The Ocean Montauk, New York