This was our fifth or sixth visit to the Driftwood, but I don't think we will be going back. The pool, which we'd been told would be open, was not and apparently never is until after Memorial Day. Our shower had no hot water and needed to be fixed (which didn't happen until very late in the morning). The carpet was so filthy our kids' white socks were soon black. And so on. With so many places to choose from, I would go elsewhere in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Driftwood Resort, where family-friendly accommodations, supreme amenities and exceptional service come together to create a first-class experience. A beachfront resort just minutes from the famous Montauk Point Lighthouse and steps from the Atlantic Ocean, our resort on the pristine Amagansett Napeague strip sits on picturesque grounds, offers panoramic ocean vistas and is conveniently located. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Driftwood on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood On The Ocean Hotel Montauk
- Driftwood On The Ocean Montauk, New York