Montauk Blue Hotel
Hero Beach Club(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$186
Beach Plum Resort(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$155
Hotels.com
Surf Club Resort(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$149
Kenny's Tipperary Inn(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$122
Hotels.com
Montauk Yacht Club Resort & Marina(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$166
Hartman's Briney Breezes Motel(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$251
Ocean Surf Resort(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$334
US$284
Beachcomber Resort At Montauk(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$174
Travelocity
Montauk Manor(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$139
All reviewsocean frontindoor poolocean beach resortsecond floorkeurig coffee makermini fridgeoff seasoncomfy bedking roomperfect locationstove topshower headmini vacationan ocean view roomwalking distancefront officesound of the waves
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My daughter and I came to Montauk for a little relaxation. The location is perfect. The beach, the ocean and the area are beautiful. Montauk Blue Hotel is OK, it was clean, we loved our shower, but as other reviews stated, lots of noise at night. The parking was a pain and service was not the best. They have prime real estate so I feel they don't need to try. If you want to see the ocean, we have the place. Stay or not we do not care. As far as the place,Montauk is beautiful to see.

Room Tip: Make sure you get what you paid for. If you want ocean front, make them realize you want your whole room to face the ocean.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank GLS_5756
Gabriel P, General Manager at Montauk Blue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Guest,
I am very happy that you liked the location and our property in general. However, I am a bit concerned that you have mentioned that the "service is ok" . As far as I'm concerned that is synonym of not having an outstanding experience and I am very eager to know in detail why it wasn't exceptional in your opinion. Which incidentally, is the only opinion that matters to me.
I am very much interested in you sharing with me your thoughts and I am also definitely looking for a new opportunity to have you as our guest.

Please, contact me directly if you want to reach out.

On behalf of the Montauk Blue Hotel Team I hank you very much for being our guest.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Highly recommend this hotel. Great location and great service. The manager, Gabriel, was terrific. Very caring and did everything he could to make sure our stay was great. He even have us a bottle of sparkling champagne because we told him we were celebrating a special occasion! Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: July 2014
Gabriel P, General Manager at Montauk Blue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for staying with us. Our goal is to make your experience at Montauk Blue Hotel a memorable one and based on your review, it seems that we didi it again.

Please, don't hesitate to contact me directly the next time you want to visit us.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We booked a two night stay at the Montauk Blue hotel for the weekend of August 1st. The rooms seemed nice enough at first but beware at night.

This place was overrun by 20-year olds who shouted out balconies, bass music pumping and farted in public. I made two calls to the office and person on duty dismissed my complaints.

Beware!!! Very poorly managed. I can't believe they did not do anything about it.

Stayed: August 2014
6  Thank Gctbuyer
Gabriel P, General Manager at Montauk Blue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear Guest,
I am eager to hear from you but I don't know who you are nor we have had received any complaints about any guests being disrespectful or annoying to the peace and enjoyment of others.
You claim that you stayed here the weekend of August 1st. However, this review was posted on TripAdvisor at 2:00pm on the 2nd of August (saturday) and I am here at the hotel today, responding electronically to it after being immediately notified via email by Tripadvisor. "strange"
Again, I was here yesterday evening and I am here today the 2nd of August and I am yet to hear from you or any other guest regarding complaints of any kind. So far this has been a great weekend for our guests other than the occasional rain.
I would love to hear from you prior to your departure so we could have an opportunity to address any issues that you may have experience.
(Again, as per your own words you booked for this weekend and it is still Saturday of the same weekend) It is so strange that my staff nor myself have not hear anything from you.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I just returned from a 3 day weekend at the Montauk Blue and it was a wonderful weekend. Blue is right on the beach which is extremely convenient - both day and night. At night the beach is scattered with bonfire groups which was very unique. During the day, great beach vibe, young people, families, and you can drink on the beach which is great. Comfortable rooms, good bed and linens, and an excellent shower. The recent renovations now make this a place that all members of my party agreed would return for future visits. Perfect location to work to town and some of the restaurants. Taxis are easy to come by in Montauk, most are $5 a head for one stop.

Great girls weekend!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Gabriel P, General Manager at Montauk Blue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Guest,
I am very happy to read that your experience a Montauk Blue Hotel was flawless and that you had a great time in Montauk. It is great to now that we are already the hotel of choice for you and your party and rest assured that your next visit would even be better than the last one.
Our service team at Montauk Blue is fully committed to provide you of excellent accommodations and even greater service.
Please, don't wait too long to come back and call me directly whenever you want me to start working on your next Montauk Blue experience.

Thank you.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

My family of 4 stayed for 2 nights at this newly renovated hotel. The rooms are large with all the 5 start amenities that you need. Multiple bedside Outlets for your phones and iPad s, fridge to keep your beer cold, king bed with high end linens and a retro/modern blue decor throughout.

Finally I didn't feel ripped off after shelling out $400 a night to stay in a dump.

The owner is onsite and ready to please with more upgrades coming to the pool house and surrounding areas. The staff at the front desk work hard and provide a good vibe to the new blue.

Wake up to a coffee (Montauk Bake Shop around the corner for the best coffee) beach front, then you have direct access to the town, beach front, Surfing, Paddle Board, Fishing, pool, hot tub and a large walk out deck for sun bathing.

Come enjoy the new Montauk at the New Blue !

Room Tip: Splurge for the 1st Floor Ocean Front Walk Out, It will not disappoint !
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Calabria-Family
Gabriel P, General Manager at Montauk Blue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Mrs. Calabria,

Thank you so much for your review. I am delighted that your experience at Montauk Blue Hotel was a great one. I am very glad that you loved the concept and the world class amenities and details that we offer in our rooms.

Thank you for giving us the chance and please, come back again very soon.