“Great Pizza and catering”
Review of Cascarino's

Cascarino's
Ranked #8 of 36 Restaurants in Montgomery
Description: Wonderful Italian Restaurant in the Hamlet of Montgomery New York
Description: Wonderful Italian Restaurant in the Hamlet of Montgomery New York
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Cascarino's is where I go for my pizza, thin and crispy and plenty of different delicious toppings. I used their catering for my New Year's Eve birthday party...we actually ran out of food and had to order pizza!!! So every time I go food shopping at ShopRite, I usually get a bite to eat at Cascarino's...because I can't go shopping on an empty stomach...you spend more that way...lol.

There are newer reviews for Cascarino's

Reviewed 17 March 2013

I have eaten here a few times not wanting to come back the next time however when a group of people want to go there what can you do. I have tried different items on the menu....all lack luster below average taste.....I really cant remember what I had.....that speaks volumes. The pizza is good however its very over priced. Dont go there......

Reviewed 17 March 2013

The servers were lovely, one seemed to be in training and doing well. We received our soda and they were flat. It was mentioned and they offered to replace them with cans. The bread was delicious. I ordered a bowl of spinach and egg soup which was a sever favorite and calamari. My husband ordered chicken cacciatore. We asked that all be served together as entrees and they were. The soup was only fair at best. Spinach in a weak broth with stirred egg. With enough grated cheese from a jar, it was ok. The calamari was tough and I didn't finish it. My husband's meal was very good. Large portions, fresh peppers and very tasty and not overcooked chicken. The pasta was also cooked just right. It was ok, but really not all that special. The restaurant was very clean and service was fine. Maybe we'll go back someday, but not right away.

Reviewed 1 March 2013

Good Pizza, I wish they could get the crust crispier! Atmosphere is nice and clean and seems recently updated.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

Better than average menu and quality, nice place for lunch or a casual dinner with friends. While they have some great pizza combinations, don't set your expectations too high for the dinners