“Montgomery's Wards Bridge Inn”
Review of Ward's Bridge Inn

Ward's Bridge Inn
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Montgomery
Price range: US$15 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Ward's Bridge Inn has much improved since I first ate there 14 years ago...interesting and delectable dishes. The sirloin tips were juicy and the seafood salad was very fresh. When ordering a dish with a sauce...tell them light on the sauce as my husband's chicken/asparagus dish was good but swimming in sauce.
Recommend this restaurant and it also has a great bar and an upstairs private party room.

1  Thank GCPlate
There are newer reviews for Ward's Bridge Inn

Reviewed 14 June 2014

My wife and I took her parents to lunch for Fathers day, we had the Salmon salad which was done perfectly, also the spinach salad, both salads were very good but to large we didn't need all the rabbit food. We also had three lobster rolls sliders which were a little light on the lobster but had good flavor, also a cowboy burger done well which was again average. The Sam Adams draft was refreshing, coffee had good flavor, deserts were again average fare that could be served at any restaurant. The restaurant was not full and parking was bad having to park on the street that was also crowded. Service was great and all staff very friendly.

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I went here with my wife for dinner. There is parking here in the rear of the restaurant, which is convenient. The bar area and tv doesnt hold an abundance of people but it fits the restaurant and is appealing. Used dishes are cleared away from your table promptly by one of two people who are designated to do just that. The meals ordered were the hanger steak and crab stuffed salmon. Both were good but nothing spectacular. Meal portions were average. We usually dont get dessert but they were presented nicely and did not disappoint. Staff was attentive and very courteous.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

My boyfriend had lobster tail that was coated in Panko bread crumbs and lightly fried in clarified butter. Best we've ever tasted! I had salmon stuffed with crabmeat and it was divine!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have been coming here for many years. This is a favorite place for us to go, have a relaxed, gourmet meal, and enjoy the atmosphere. Any pick on the menu is a good one. The Pskowski family has maintained the restaurant 's charm and the wait staff is excellent. We are bringing our extended family here to celebrate our daughters college graduation!