“Bout Time was the Best Time!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Montour Falls
'Bout Time Bed & Breakfast
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Becky and Bob are fantastic hosts and innkeepers. Their home was beautiful and welcoming and comfortable. Becky cooks the most amazing breakfasts, they are to die for! My husband was very willing to get up earlier than his normal vacation time to enjoy these sumptuous breakfasts -- and he normally doesn't even eat breakfast at home! Becky and Bob also gave us great recommendations on where to eat and how to plan our "wine trail."
The pool was lovely, though we found the weather to be a bit to chilly for a morning dip and we got back way too late to swim. The room was perfect, bed was comfy and we had a sitting area and enough room to store our "souvenirs." Can't wait to come back!

Room Tip: They have five rooms, all of which I believe are the same rate and ours was very comfortable. There...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for 'Bout Time Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 16 July 2014

We have stayed with Bob and Becky four times now. Their home is beautiful and very welcoming. Amazing food! No one knows how to cook like Becky. They work very hard to accommodate us and advise us about the area. We always feel like family when we visit. We will never stay anywhere else in Watkins Glen.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent! Becky can book rooms to help large groups spend more time together.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I travel for my job and stayed at Bout time from November thru May ,and my stay was amazing,the owners were very friendly and considerate,always willing to help if you need it I've been a lot of places and this is by far the best!!!!!! I would definately stay here again and recommend it to others !!!!!! The rooms are very cozy and comfortable also just beautiful !!!

Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We met my parents at Bout Time for a visit to Watkins Glen State Park. I travel with my dog a Welsh Corgi and needed a pet friendly place to stay and they are. Bob and Becky are very friendly and helpful. Becky prepares a wonderful breakfast, she has different things each day, there is no reason to leave the table hungry.We stayed in the large back bedroom with the french doors, fridge and microwave. We get up early and Becky managed to find us a coffee pot and ground some coffee for us to have in the room. The bed was very comfortable. My parents stayed in the front room with the seating area. Their bed was comfortable too. I had not understood the comments about the small bathrooms prior to our visit. Some of the bathrooms are very small and the sink is in the bedroom. The owners wanted each room to have its own bathroom so they put them in the closets! There are two rooms with large bathrooms so it is something to ask about when you make your reservation. The house is old and I felt very "comfortable" There is a large living room that you can relax in so if you go with family or friends there is a common area you can visit in. Bout Time is not a fancy hotel, it is a comfortable home. I would certainly stay there again and recommend it!

Room Tip: Ask them about the bathrooms, the small ones are very small.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Gnome2013
Reviewed 13 September 2013

The Innkeeper was really sweet and cooked a different hot meal for me every day. Being a vegan, she was up for the challenge of cooking plant-based meals for me. Everything was delicious. The bed was super squishy, which my husband couldn't sleep on but I didn't mind. We traveled to Montour Falls and Watkins Glen to hike waterfalls and visit Farm Sanctuary, so we weren't staying anywhere glamourous; that being said, Bout Time was perfect for us.
Their dogs are so cute too!

Room Tip: We stayed in the carriage house next to the pool which was a nice way to have our own space.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2013

The water pressure in the shower was poor and the Inn is a bite shabby. Yet the Innkeepers are helpful, friendly and the breakfast is great. The nearby town is Montour Falls is quite charming and the waterfall is quite something.

Room Tip: The water pressure poor and the condition of the Inn needs some work. The innkeepers are terrific a...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Winston H
Reviewed 18 August 2013

On arrival we had a little difficulty finding the B&B as the only sign outside was a for sale sign.
However Becky James welcomed us and showed us to our room.- The Seneca room. It was clean and had a balcony with a lovely view of the lake in the distance. The bed was very comfortable to sleep in but my wife had difficulty getting in it as it was so high. She used a small pouffe to stand on to get in the bed. The en suite facilities consisted of a cupboard about 3 foot by 6 foot with a toilet and shower. When sitting on the toilet my knees touched the door. There was a small wash basin in the bed room.
On the positive side the dining room and lounge were lovely and the breakfast was super- different hot dishes every morning, fruit and cold pastries and lots of beverages. The swimming pool was also really good. .

Room Tip: I don't know what the other rooms were like but I would not want the Seneca room because of the...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
#1 of 2 in Montour Falls
Gorgeous View Motel
Gorgeous View Motel
#2 of 9 in Watkins Glen

Been to 'Bout Time Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!