It's been awhile since my stay at Country Inn, but I remembered my experience here while writing a review for another establishment elsewhere. My stay was with my fiance in August 2012. We got a discount on a Jacuzzi room booking at the last minute.
It was hard to choose a place in Letchworth because it seemed most of the lodging had mediocre reviews- even the more expensive places (Glen Iris). Boy, am I glad we picked this place.
We checked in quite late, but the manager- I think his name was Tom (?)- was pleasant and kind. Our room was wonderful. There was a little efficiency style sink/counter/minifridge in the bedroom area, which was awesome and let us keep our dinner leftovers and wine cold. The AC unit was monstrous for the room, and kept things ICE COLD. We had a king bed, which was clean and extremely comfortable. The jacuzzi worked great. The bathroom was spacious, the shower had good pressure and was hot, and everything was CLEAN.
The whole time, we were so excited to be surprised by such a wonderfully clean and comfortable room. The icing on the cake, however, was the included "continental" breakfast. I expected some next day pastries and instant coffee- which would have been fine for me given my satisfaction with the room. Instead, there was a beautiful spread of scrambled eggs and sausage patties in chafers, different cereals and muffins, toast and bagels, and even a WAFFLE MACHINE! They also had fruit and coffee. I had a better breakfast than I have had at some buffets- really impressed.
Overall, we were so happy with the friendly service, outstanding accommodations, and surprisingly delicious and comprehensive breakfast (cancelled our plans to find a diner). I would highly recommend this place and look forward for our next hike in Letchworth so we can stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the North entrance of Letchworth State Park, we are the perfect base for the outdoor enthusiast. Miles of trails, geocaching, whitewater rafting, hot air balloon and glider rides, horsebackriding, skiing and sleigh rides. Modern amenities and decor with all the comforts of home. Our hot buffet breakfast is included with your stay along with our fresh baked cookies. Free wireless internet. Pet friendly-per room charge-no weight limits-max 2 per room unless manager approves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mount Morris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mount Morris Hotel Mount Morris
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Mount Morris
- Country Inn Mount Morris
- Mount Morris Country Inn