“Nice family restaurant”

Add it.
Russ's Country Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I went here for dinner with my family and was blown away by how amazing the food was. The waitress we had could have been a bit more atentave but beyond that the experience was great.

Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

We went here today totally based on TA reviews!
We seated ourselves per the sign. Waited for service. Finally, a very rude set waitress came over with menus. We were a family of three. I ordered the French dip and sweet potato fries. My son had a waffle and my husband a specialty burger and fries.
The food was dropped off at our table without a word. Not do you need anything? Nothing. She put the plates down and left.
I had a French dip and it was suppose to come with a a deli salad, it had a pickle. Same with my husbands. After waiting 10 minutes do the waitress to return, I finally went to the counter myself for service. The nice young lady helped me. The older waitress couldn't be bothered. And we never received our deli salad. We also had to ask the other waitress for refills of our drinks. Our waitress NEVER came to check on us.
My roast beef had grizzle, I had to put the meat on half the roll because there was so little of it to make a sandwich. The amount of fries I received were about a cup full for the price of $2.75. Ridiculous. The French dip was was $7.99 with just a pickle. Really?
My husbands burger wasn't any better. Rare that was overlooked but you couldn't send back because the waitress didnt come back!
I guess the only consolation is my 6 year old was happy with a waffle.
So $45 later we walked out of a rude, unfriendly, tasteless, unfamily oriented restaurant!
This is not a place I'd send to Triple D, that's for sure.

However, kudos to the nice little girl at the counter. She is the only thing this place has going for it!!

Reviewed 30 June 2013

good down-home food, breakfasts are very good, prices are reasonable; staff is very friendly; also make lunch- you can pack a sandwich after breakfast and before you head out to hike nearby...right off route 28

Reviewed 22 March 2013

The people there were very friendly. It seemed like many of the locals went there by the conversation overheard. The food was hot & just as one ordered (which in some restaurants can be a hard task to do). We liked it very much there.