“Excellent Food”
Review of Banchetto Feast

Banchetto Feast
Reserve with OpenTable
Banchetto Feast is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 88 Restaurants in Nanuet
Price range: US$8 - US$28
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Enjoyed our meal at Banchetto Feast. Family of 5 sampled five different entrees and enjoyed every dish. Dessert was excellent, too.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

I like it here and so do my children and husband. Good service, good ambiance, good pizza, fair prices. But my favorite is the salad pizza - heaven!!! Good place to eat in or take out. Reliable choice of restaurants for all kinds of diners - people with children, business lunches, friends, etc. My kids love the garlic knots they bring to the table.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

The food is excellent, atmosphere is wonderful,and the service is excellent. If you want to go on a holiday make sure you have reservations.

Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

The location is perfect..
Easy parking.
Food was awesome.
I dine out in NYC all the time so I know great food and this oasis in Nanuet is a tremendous find!
Oh I forgot to mention the attention to detail service that is world class!

Reviewed 24 June 2013

This was my second visit to the new Banchetto Feast. I returned because I enjoyed my meal on my first visit and I wanted to bring an out of town guest. Although the food was still tasty, I spent most of my time swatting flies and fruit flies away from my table. There was also a dead fly on the window sill next to my table. After speaking to the store manager, he explained that flies are a problem difficult to deal with and he appologized. He further explained that with the opening and closing of doors they have become more prevalent. He further stated that when be ranked that flies in the dining area is not considered on the evaluation. I eat in many restaurants and I usually don't have to swat flies to eat. Unfortunately until this is less of a problem I will have to leave this restaurant alone. Lastly although one of the workers saw me swatting at the flies they did not offer to change my seat or try to aleviate the problem.