“Can always count on the Nanuet Hilton Garden Inn”

Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Nanuet
North Potomac
“Can always count on the Nanuet Hilton Garden Inn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

I stay at the Nanuet Hilton Garden Inn 2-3 times a year when I visit my father. The staff is friendly and it is always a pleasant stay. I will continue to stay there and recommend that if anyone needs a hotel in the Spring Valley/Nanuet/West Nyack area that you stay there for nice accommodations at a good price.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, 26 October 2013
Thank you Steve s for taking the time to post a tripadvisor review for our property. We realize there are a lot of options out there and appreciate you choosing to stay with us when visiting your father. We look forward to your next trip and please if there is anything you need on the next visit feel free to contact me anytime at alicia.diamond@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Toronto, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

My fiancee and I stayed here this past weekend in a jacuzzi suite. While the bathroom was clean, the room was very dated, with dirty carpets and stained couches. The bed and the pillows were HORRIBLE - I had a bed drping in my back, and the pillows provided no support. We both tossed and turned all night, and didn't get a lot of sleep. I will never stay here again, and would recommend anyone reading this review not to stay here either.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Thank you ThomasCrown29 for being a Hilton traveler. I appreciate you taking the time to post a review for our property. Our guest satisfaction is our top priority and I did see that you stayed with us for two nights. I do wish you would have come to the desk to explain the situation after the first night as my team and I would do everything in our power to make sure the bedding was adjusted to your liking by the dials on the side of the mattress and given new pillows. These are Hilton Garden Sleep mattresses and are known for their comfort. We do have renovations coming to the hotel rooms over the next year and are very excited for the outcome. Please feel free to contact me anytime you wish to return at alicia.diamond@hilton.com.
Wiesbaden
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed there one night in October with the family. The location is ok. Somewhat noisy from the freeway. Staff is friendly. Rooms are pretty clean. But the beds are very uncomfortable, hard and worn. Worst beds on our whole trip through new England. Hardly slept at all the night. Would not recommend the hotel. There are plenty others around. A huge mall is close by. Good for shopping.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Susan-0042013
ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input and apologize you were disappointed in the comfort of our bedding. We will keep your comments in mind as we look towards future improvements and hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Alicia Diamond
Merrimack, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

Will stay here again in the future. Very clean rooms. Staff extremely helpful. Restaurant staff wonderful and food was great. I ate here every night Monday thru Thursday. Stayed here for 6 months during the week. Always felt welcome every Monday when I checked in. Very convenient to local establishments, Wendy's DeLucia's Deli(exceptional). You won't be dissapointed if you stay here.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Thank you Nolan for taking the time out of your very busy schedule to post a review for us. We appreciate you and your team members staying with us week after week. Please let the chef know if there is something special you would want for dinner and I will make sure we have it for you on the next trip. Have a wonderful weekend and we welcome you back on Monday!!
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

Great stay, here for 5 nights in September. Staff were excellent both friendly and helpful, room was clean and comfortable with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.

Nice welcoming lobby area, with complimentary coffee / lemonade and cookies.

Close to all the major roadways. Plenty of shopping and restaurants close by.

Breakfast was good and inexpensive, with a range of choices.

The a/c was a little noisy at times but easily remedied.

Would definitely stay here again and recommend to family and friends.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for sharing feedback Suzanne on your recent stay. It was a pleasure speaking with you and your friend about all the things you saw during your visit to New York. I am glad to see you had a safe trip home and if you are ever back in the Rockland area again we invite you to stay with us again. Please feel free to contact me anytime if you are ever in need of assistance at alicia.diamond@hilton.com. Have a great afternoon!
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the HGI for 5 nights on business and I have to say I was vey impressed.

I made a hassle free reservation direct with the GM Alicia who was very helpful. Check in on arrival was smooth and speedy. The free WIFI is fast and stable. There's hot water straight away you turn on the shower.

Lobby / lounge is very nice...rooms a little old but a good size and fine. Towels could be fluffier and pillows are soft.

The best thing are the staff....without fault they all very helpful! Special mentions for Melissa, Chloe and Jean Marie.

Also the surrounding area has great local shops / restaurants and some quiet leafy roads to run along.

Will stay here again!

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Thank you Mr. Birkwood for sharing your feedback on your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn, Nanuet. You have mentioned some of our top team players at the property and I am so glad you were able to meet them and they made your stay most enjoyable. It was a pleasure having you stay with us as well. Please feel free to contact me anytime if you are in need of assistance at alicia.diamond@hilton.com. Have a wonderful fall season!!
Moab, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

it was a very enjoyable experience staying at this hotel due to the staff. They were so polite and helpful. The hotel was located in close proximity to everything that we needed, shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you Lenore B for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review the Hilton Garden Inn, Nanuet. My team and I strive to exceed our guests expectations and we are so pleased that we accomplished that with your stay. I do hope you will travel our way again as you will be welcomed as family on the next trip. Have a wonderful fall season!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nanuet
Hampton Inn Nanuet
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 2 in Spring Valley
Days Inn Nanuet Spring Valley

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet? Share your experiences!