“Great Hotel and experience”

Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Nanuet
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn staff made my friends' and families' stay a great success and a very pleasant one for my daughter's wedding. They paid attention to detail, were very pleasant and accommodating. The planning before was very easy. More rooms were made available as needed. A hospitality room was set up for guests and bus transportation was supplied to guests. The staff looked after my guests for me. I felt like I was in good hands.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank K7493JUrobertr
ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

It was our pleasure taking care of your family and friends for your daughters wedding. We appreciated you choosing our property. We wish you and the happy couple the best of luck with all your future plans. Feel free to look us up for any anniversaries, baby showers and other occasions.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet

Reviewed 14 June 2014

stay one night in a one bedroom suite, room was clean and confortable, the only thing the room we got did not have a nice view but i did not say anything since we did not stay much in the room.
staff extremely friendly from the front desk to breakfast restaurant staff.
would definately go back.

Room Tip: when you get to the reception just ask which view do you have.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank maria b

Thank you Maria B for taking the time to post to us back in June. We truly appreciate you staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

My first time staying in this hotel. I was impressed by the welcome and the staff. Everyone is very friendly. The hotel is a bit dated, in terms of furnishings when you get up into the rooms. The beds are a'la'Hilton and are comfortable with lots of pillows.

I had a great meal at the restaurant. They have a nice selection of beer and wine and will make ANYTHING you want. I had the Conrad burger, which did not come with sweet potato fries, they gave them to me! Another fellow was there combining a special they had that night with the standard fare - hey - the traveler was pleased. To top it off, I ordered a dessert, which they modified (did not want all the whipped cream) and it was outstanding. The service was super terrific all around. I will stay here again when I am in the area.

Room Tip: The hotel is older so all the rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bonnie D
ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you Bonnie D. for taking the time to write and post a review on tripadvisor for us. My team and I strive to exceed our guests expectations and we are so pleased that we accomplished that for your stay last month. We do have plans to fully remodel our hotel rooms by the end of the year and look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

This is a very pleasant, very clean hotel, with an excellent and friendly staff. It is kind of pricey, however, even with the discount we received as part of a block registration for a wedding. A hot breakfast is normally extra on top of the room fee, although there are many other options within walking distance or a very short drive, so one is not limited to the hotel breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Leah S
ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Thank you Leah for taking the time to post a review for us. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and our rates do fluctuate throughout the week. We do have some great packages that will include the breakfast in the rate for a discounted price. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon. You can count on us to provide excellent service!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Located directly off the I-87 makes this hotel a most practical overnight stop on frequent drives between NY and Montreal. Courteous and generous staff ensure all needs are met. The place itself is very pleasantly decorated and provides all one can need when away from home.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank rf2205

Thank you rf2205 for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a review for us on TripAdvisor. My team and I strive to exceed our guests expectations and look forward to having you stay with us again on your way by.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

stayed one night after a family wedding. the shuttle bus they had for us had transmission issues. a 10 min trip took 40 min because we did not go above 10 mph on a highway. then the hotel room had a funky smell and the air conditioning stopped working in the middle of the night. would not recommend or stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback about the shuttle services and HVAC malfunction. We regret any inconvenience this caused you and have alerted the appropriate staff members so that we can do our best to ensure it doesn't happen again. We hope we can invite you and your family back for a much better experience.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Please send me an email so I can attach pictures. Carpet in room 408 horribly dirt with bad stains, shower stall corners mildew bad with stains, rusted toilet fixtures and rusted sprinkler head. Wall paper split at seams and falling off. Restaurant steak was full of fat and gristle. Breakfast crew never acknowledged my presence as I filled my plate up with what was left at 9am, sausage, bacon and that's it!! No eggs!!!!This was not a Hilton experience!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you for reaching out to us via TripAdvisor. Please know that your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us, and we apologize for the poor impression we have made, and for the frustration you must be facing. We are dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction, and appreciate the contact you have made with me the other day.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nanuet
Hampton Inn Nanuet
#1 of 3 in Nyack
Crowne Plaza, Suffern
Crowne Plaza, Suffern
#1 of 2 in Suffern

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet? Share your experiences!