“a great experience”
Review of Hampton Inn Nanuet

Hampton Inn Nanuet
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Nanuet
Reviewed 29 November 2013

the hotel was very clean and comfortable. the staff was friendly and helpful. the complimentary breakfast was very good. when we forgot something and called them the next day, they helped us get it back.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sheila B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Good Afternoon,

We just wanted to thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn, Nanuet, NY to accommodate you on your most recent stay. We know that there are a lot of choices available and thank you for choosing Hampton. I see that you have recently completed a review for our hotel on Trip Advisor. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to do so. Feedback is one of the most valuable tools that we have and enables us to take corrective action, utilize suggestions and share opportunities for praise and growth with our staff. All of this can help ensure a more favorable stay in the future.
I noticed on the review you were pleased with our hotel and for that we are grateful. We do strive to exceed expectations so I wanted to THANK YOU for your great feedback !! Trip Advisor reviews of our hotel are very important to us, and our staff will be thrilled!

Thank you again for choosing Hampton Inn, Nnauet, NY, We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 27 November 2013

This Hotel is about 45 Minutes north of NYC and is reasonably priced for its proximity. Easy on/off to the highway. I stay in the Hampton Inns all over the country and they are always consistent. Never have I had a bad experience. They go the extra mile to make sure your hotels / lodging needs are met. This is why I stay

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Good Day!

Thank you again for choosing Hampton Inn, Nanuet, We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Value was good for the area. Entrance and exit are tricky. Highway 59 is a busy road. I entered and exited at the home depot traffic light. There is a short connecting road between the hotels near the furniture store. It is one way but I used it as a 2 way. I never saw another car use it in my 8 day stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sheila B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Good Afternoon,

We just wanted to thank you for choosing us to accommodate you on your most recent stay. We know that there are a lot of choices available and thank you for choosing Hampton. I see that you have recently completed a review for our hotel on Trip Advisor. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to do so. Feedback is one of the most valuable tools that we have and enables us to take corrective action, utilize suggestions and share opportunities for praise and growth with our staff. All of this can help ensure a more favorable stay in the future.

Thank you again for choosing Hampton, We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Sheila B

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I liked it. I could smell the "clean" when I opened the door: A wonderful, fresh scent! I also liked the room desk and the portable desk for the bed. A nice stay for the money. Complimentary breakfast was also a plus! The reception staff could be friendlier though. She did not crack a smile not even once!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Nanuet Hampton was a great choice for our trip to Sleepy Hollow for extended Halloween and Washington Irving festivities! All the staff were just so nice and helpful! Our room was great and the location just perfect! We will return soon as we enjoy this area. Also, a great side trip to nearby Village of Nyak and the Nyak Beach State Park which was recommended by one of the staff for a lovely walk by the Hudson River....beautiful! Thanks Hampton!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Of all the Inns I had stayed during my 3 weeks in the US, this was perhaps the best value for money. The room was clean and spacious. 2 queen beds and enough floor space for us to open all our luggage. It was located near the NY Palisades Mall and a 5 to 10 minute drive away from Macys and other convenience stores. Our only regret was we had to check out early for our early morning flight and as such missed the complimentary breakfast that was provided.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Sheila B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Good Day!

Sheila B

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Hotel & staff were excellent. Breakfast was poor. I would rather they not offer us this complimentary breakfast. Had we known of the quality we would have gone to the diner down the street. We have had complimentary breakfasts at other Hampton Inns & they were fine. At this one the eggs were dry, biscuits were dry, waffles were tasteless. Coffee was good.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I noticed on the survey you felt your stay was less than favorable. We do wish every guest to leave with a positive impression and that being said I was so personally disappointed to receive your review. We do strive to exceed expectations and it looks like we failed you on this visit with our breakfast.
Thank you again for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback and I can assure you this is not the typical guest experience for our hotel. If you are ever in the Nanuet area again, we do hope you will give us another opportunity to win back your commitment.

Sheila B.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nanuet
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nanuet
#1 of 2 in Suffern
The Time Nyack
The Time Nyack
#1 of 3 in Nyack

Been to Hampton Inn Nanuet? Share your experiences!