“Good Place to stay”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Nanuet
Litle River, United States
“Good Place to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

I would recomend this to anyone. Only a couple of minor negatives, but very satisfied overall. The food was excellant, the service staff was helpful and friendly. Location was just where we needed it to be.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Erik T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad to hear that our service was great. I notice you mentioned that there are some negative things about the hotel and I wanted to speak with you directly to see what they were. Again thank you for your review!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Ocean City, Maryland
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

I've stayed at enough Hampton and Hilton properties to know when a property doesn't live up to the corporate standards and this hotel simply doesn't

The desk clerk wasn't rude but seemed annoyed that she had to check us in....I suppose the message on her cell phone was more important. It may seem like minor to some but I look forward to a fresh cookie when I check into a Hampton but none this time and no snack or water in the room either. Petty yes... But to a frequent traveler one of the small reasons I select Hampton

Room HVAC was old and noisy and kept me from a good nights sleep.

Next time I'll look for another hotel

Room Tip: Pick another hotel
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Erik T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Thank You for your review. First I want to apologize for the hotel not being up to standards. Some of the things that you have mentioned are completely uncalled for. This is not something that will continue I assure you that. I would like the opportunity to discuss with you more about your stay. If you could please contact me directly at your earliest convenience it would be greatly appreciated and it will also help moving forward.
Sarasota, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

Very clean and comfortable rooms. The hotel is in a great location and has access to major highways restaurants. The staff was very friendly and helpfully. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in this area who would like a nice clean and comfortable room.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Erik T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Thank you for your review. From all the staff here we truly appreciate your comments about our property!
Revere, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

We drove down from Boston, which took about 3 1/2 hours. We arrived about an hour before check in and if you have ever traveled with a seven year old, you know how restless they can get. We requested an early check in and were told they would check things out to see if a room would be ready. After about ten minutes, the attendant at the front desk happily was able to honor our request. This gave us the ability to go up to the room, change and take a swim before heading into the Bronx for a night game. This made my little mans day and anybody responsible for putting a smile on his face is good in my book. The room and bathroom were clean and no foreign smells (which I have a major problem with). The breakfast was OK but was better than expected. For the price in that area, great value. Would recommend.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Erik T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Thank you so much for your great review. We hope to see you again on your future travels.
Naples Fl, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

Not only the best as far as any hotel in Rockland County....but the best...for the best price. VALUE!! B'fast was perfect...and coffee all day and night long hit the spot. Right off the NY Thruway....you can get to any locations in Nothern NJ or Rockland County and even Orange County with ease.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Erik T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Thank you so much for your great review. From all of the staff we truely appreciate your kind words about our property and hope to see you soon in the near future.
Syracuse, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

The Hotel was beautiful, Front Desk was friendly, Breakfast was great. However we got there Saturday Night after 10pm drop our stuff off and turned the AC in room 211 to 65 degrees, Went to get food at the mall and came back at Midnight to find the room temp still at 74 degrees, called the front desk and he came up and said they just updated the thermostats in the hotel rooms. Well he was nice and gave us a fan to use which helped. They credited back for 1 night stay Sunday morning and finally moved us to another room 227 for the 2nd night stay. Well needless to say the AC in this room was on 60 degrees and the temp never moved below 71 degrees with the fan in this room also. The shower doors were sorta broken where you hang the towels. Very pricey hotel for hot rooms, tv channels stunk, otherwise in a great area. Really quiet hotel but unbearable hot hotel rooms. I only give it average because I can not sleep in hot rooms at night. I need it to be cold. Hallways were cooler than the room.

Room Tip: Make sure your AC is working if you want the room to cool off when you go in the door before you unp...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Erik T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Thank you for your survey. I apologize again for the issue with the ac system. The system did go down and has since been repaired. We refunded you a night due to you not being 100% satisfied and it is my hope that you can give us a second chance in the near future.
Park City UT
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

I expected to pay more for the location. I will say however that the condition of the furniture is not on par with other Hampton properties. Having said that I would still stay at this property again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Erik T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Thank you for your review. i am very glad to hear that you found value at our hotel and that your stay was satisfactory.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nanuet
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nanuet
Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet
Days Inn Nanuet Spring Valley
Candlewood Suites - Nanuet
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 2 in Spring Valley
Hampton Inn & Suites Mahwah

Been to Hampton Inn Nanuet? Share your experiences!