“average”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Nanuet
Rochester, United States
“average”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Average hotel...carpeting in room seemed outdated and not the best to walk on without socks. Had no need to engage any employees other than check in and check out. Friendly enough. Elevator had an awful grinding noise but no major complaints about hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Erik T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Thank you for your review. I would like to let you know that starting in a few months we will be installing all new carpet, updating the furniture, and doing new paint in all guest rooms and hallways. If you travel to the area again in the future I assure you will see a huge improvement.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Our experience as a family on vacation was much appreciated because of the professionalism and the caring attitude of all the employees/staff members of the Hampton Inn. Not having any issues or concerns during our stay at the hotel only improved our vacation because it allowed us to focus on the vacation because as you know going on vacation can be stressful but at the end of each day when we returned to the hotel we were able to unwinde and relax with no stress at all. Great stay, great staff and great location.... The best review I can give; is to say that if/when we return, we will stay at this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Erik T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Thank you for your review. We are so glad that your vacation was one to remember and was stress free. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We had a family reunion locally and used the Hampton Inn in Nanuet as our hotel. 112 family members took over approximately 35 rooms on both Friday and Saturday. Naji Saliba worked hard at accommodating our needs, including setting up space for us to get together on Friday and a ballroom on Saturday after our reunion. The staff was very helpful, even though we can be quite a lot to handle! Whenever I contacted Naji with questions, he was always very prompt and thorough with answers. It was a pleasure to work with him and his staff. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. The only complaint I heard was regarding the air conditioning, which did not seem to cool the rooms enough. I look forward to our next family reunion at the Hampton Inn!

• Stayed July 2014
Erik T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Thank you for your review. I appreciate your comments about your experience at the Hampton Inn Nanuet. I am glad to hear that Naji took care of you and your group with no issues. We did receive your note about the ac in your room and it has since been repaired. Again thank you for your lovely review and how travels in the future.
New City, New York
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We selected the Hampton Inn in Nanuet, NY as the hotel for our guests to stay in for our daughter and her fiancée's upcoming wedding. The Hampton Inn is located in a wonderful location with easy access to the thruway. The lobby is maintained beautiful and is welcoming to travelers. With all the other details involved in planning a wedding, it also has been wonderful to have this part of the event being handled so efficiently by Naji Saliba, the Director of Marketing and Sales. He has provided us with all the necessary information and has met with us and talked with us on the phone numerous times to ensure that our guests will well taken care of during their stay. I strongly recommend this hotel for families planning weddings Rockland County.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thanks for your outstanding review. We strive to ensure every guest is taken care of and this proves we are successful.
Suffern, New York
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Planning my son's Bar Mitzvah was stressful, but after calling Naji Saliba at the Hampton Inn my stress was immediately relieved. He took care of me and my guests and it was a pleasure to work with him. I really appreciated knowing that my guests would be comfortable at the Hampton Inn. Not only did they enjoy a hot breakfast and all the amenities that the property has to offer, but it was the perfect location as it was close access to the NYS Thruway, restaurants, shopping and movies during the weekend for their convenience. I would definitely recommend working with Mr. Saliba for your special events because he is a caring, detail oriented individual. He went above and beyond to help make our weekend for our guests a success at the Hampton Inn. I look forward to working with him again in the future.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your review. Thank you for your wonderful comments and it is great to hear that Naji was able to give great service and help make your Bar Mitzvah less stressful and a great experience!
Matawan, United States
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This was my first experience with Hampton Inn overall I was satisfied except for the worn down condition of the carpets and the air conditioner although it worked the room felt a little humid. I have been coming up to Nyack for over 6 six years now and I use to stay at the Comfort Inn but that hotel has definitely been going downhill for some time now, the security doors are never locked and that puts guests at risk. So I was very happy to see that the Hampton Inn takes pride in keeping their guests safe. I am hoping that the Hampton Inn does some minor up keep (update the carpets) this way it will keep guests like me wanting to coming back here in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Erik T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Thank you for your review. I just wanted to say thank you for your wonderful comments and I am glad we were able to satisfy your needs. Just to let you know starting in September we will be doing all new carpet both in the room and in the corridors. We are also doing new furniture, fixtures, and changing both the wall vinyl in the corridors and rooms to a knockdown treatment. So with this said we will be improving the property overall in the coming months and we look forward to having you as a guest and looking forward to you seeing it!
chester, United States
Reviewed 10 July 2014

excellant as always - staff was great - clean - anything we needed was provided - pool was crowded so we went next door to their sister hotel the hilton garden inn and they let us use their pool - which had a hot tub as well. the hilton garden actually quoted us a lower rate for our stay however - they did not offer breakfast so we choose the hampton inn and once we told them that we were quoted lower by the hilton garden inn they matched that price which was so great - make sure you offer the name of who quoted you the lower rate - incase they wish to confirm

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Kris D
Erik T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Thank you for your review. I am glad that everything was great during your stay as it usually is and we hope to see you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nanuet
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nanuet
#1 of 3 in Nyack
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 2 in Spring Valley

Been to Hampton Inn Nanuet? Share your experiences!