“Tasting!”

Inspire Moore Winery & Vineyard
Ranked #5 of 19 things to do in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Inspire Moore is a winery that seeks to embody the true characteristics of the vineyards in which the wine is developed, to express the true passion and artistry of the farmers who cultivate the flavors. Our business is all about sustainability. We are a boutique winery producing a few thousand cases a year, composed of aromatic varietal whites, vintage driven varietal reds, ice wine & blends that are defined by small lot production.Our winemaking is focused on premium vineyard driven Finger Lakes wines. Inspire Moore produces over 12 different wines, including Riesling, Gruner Veltliner, Chardonnay, Cabernet Franc, Pinot Noir, and recently our award-winning 'Best of NY state' Blaufrankisch to name a few.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
New York
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Tasting!”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Some of the best NY wines we have had! Best wine names, Joy, lust, change...Great shop, clean, organized not overrun with too much merchandise! Awesome reds!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank pcetmre29

New York
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My friends and I were in the area for a weekend getaway and toured the handful of wineries around the lake. We did not have high expectations for this winery, so we were surprised and excited to taste some really delicious wine! There was also a nice sitting area outside, which we unfortunately could not enjoy because of a party. But the view was beautiful. My only complaint would be that the tasting area is cramped so we had to wait for the other groups to leave.

The wine here was actually my favorite out of all the wineries on this lake!

Visited August 2014
2 Thank JordanW02
Denver, Colorado
84 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“Warm local feel, with good food, and wine”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I was in Naples for a wedding, which had a reception here. Of course, I went early. The wine and food are great. Atmosphere is wonderful, with a vineyard view outside and a home-made wooden bar. Friendly, interactive staff helped me feel comfortable and satisfied. This is a small town and folks love to talk. On the Friday night of my visit, the place was packed, as lots of folks came from far away.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Tirebiter8
Avon, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great wine”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I have tasted as most of the Finger Lakes wineries, and Inspire Moore is one of my favorites. The Framboise is so awsome, to drink or to put over pound cake

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lee W
Brampton, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great unique food”
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Visited with friends, toured the winery, then on to the restaurant. Service appeared unorganized, three people told us that someone would seat us shortly. Finally seated, no menu for a further 5 minutes. We selected a couple of their own wines, would pass on them next time. Orders taken, food eventually came, the chilli was outstanding, the Mac and cheese was good too. Reasonably priced, service was very slow.

Visited October 2013