“Excellent graduation experience”

Bella Cucina Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 95 Restaurants in New Hartford
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Visited after UC graduation on Sunday the 18th. We were done a little early and ended up at restaurant earlier than anticipated. When we walked in the restaurant they were ready for us and were escorted to one of the back rooms. THe waitress was prompt, courteous and could not have made my daughter's day more enjoyable. Everybody had something slightly different and all was prepared excellently. Wish I had found this restaurant 4 years ago when we she was a Freshman.

1  Thank Rich R

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

We were blown away by the food The sauce was amazing - we all ordered something different and no one disappointed - I had the vegetarian trio - wish I has as now - pasta was all delish and my husband had steak - he loved it
I recommend you check it out - our waitress was attentive to us - but very helpful and accommodating I saw someone said prices were high - didn't agree - great value for delish food

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Took 6 people out for dinner and found the staff to be lovely and right on top of service. Menu prices were fine, appetizers (bruschetta and stuffed hot cherry peppers) were terrific. Dinners were great, except that when they read the specials the server did not say their pricing, so when 3 of us got the filet special (which was less than amazing...but okay, just not wow) I was quite surprized that the entrees were $33 each..when the rest of the menu was about $23 or less each.
It was a bump in an otherwise wonderful dinner, and I'd happily go there again....but would ask for cost first just in case... : )

Reviewed 25 August 2013

If you want good Italian food in an "old world" setting, eat at Bella Cucina. They've paid attention to both the decorating and the music playing overhead to make your dining experience relaxed, enjoyable, and even romantic. I ordered the Eggplant Parmesan and it was delicious. Not many restaurants can ace this dish but Bella Cucina was spot-on. Please, support this local business that currently offers personalized menus! (see their website for details)

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Great food , excelllent service, great wine

fruti demara fantastic

if you want anything prepared just ask