“A real workout for the chop sticks!”

Mitsuba Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #23 of 92 Restaurants in New Hartford
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Sushi
Good for: Child-friendly
Lynchburg, Virginia
“A real workout for the chop sticks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

My wife try to eat here once a year, when visiting the Utica area. The place is very nice, in terms of environment. The food is excellent, if not little pricey. The sushi rolls are excellent.

Visited June 2014

Utica, NY
“Satisfactory”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

Mitsuba has a reputation for being expensive, but I had a $10 off coupon and I was able to go for my birthday. The menu seems large and varied.
I ordered a tempura dinner that combined shrimp (on skewers), scallops and vegetables. Shrimp and scallops were good-sized, but I was disappointed that the vegetables were also breaded. I would have preferred fresh zucchini.

• Visited April 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,020 helpful votes
“I wish you could give a half star :) Good 3.5 place to enjoy sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

The chef was quick.
The quality was good.
The selection was big.
The portions were fine.
The wait staff was OK.
The green tea tasted good.
The roles had plenty of flavor.
The prices were a bit high were fair.

This is my second visit and I would return.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank arizonaac
Utica, New York
“Terrific Sushi, Awesome waitstaff, cute, small, intimate place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013

I am here a lot! The girls usually know my order, or most of it, before I do! Sushi is always fresh, and delicious, Ivy is the best waitress around, and they all really take pride in doing a nice job. Love to swing thru on my way to work for a quick dinner, just as much as I love to bring my adult kids there for a relaxing lunch or dinner and to catch up on life. They don't rush you out the door, but if you're in a rush, they accomodate it without a problem.
Love love love this little place!!

• Visited December 2013
Eric J, Owner at Mitsuba Japanese Cuisine, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
I am so glad to hear that you are enjoy eating with us. Thank you for 5 starts review. We are looking forward to serve you at your next visit.